Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

POST A REPLY

Aug 8, 2012, 11:56pm   #1246
mayakamrsfoo
Originally Posted by cat1967
If you don't feel love then maybe you shouldn't get it. Wait for another color which will hit your heart.
Totally agreed with what you said about the colour.
Aug 10, 2012, 12:41pm   #1247
p
patralak
Originally Posted by cat1967
Thanks for the info. Only Mangue looks nice to me. I find the green colors a little dull. I was hoping for a flashy blue, like french blue, Rose looks like a faded Coquelicot, Gris tarmac looks ok and I actually prefer Blue Lavande to Crocus. Kraft looks like Militaire, doesn't it? No Caramel, though or anything looking like Orange Brulle which I so much loved and missed.
Marie (SA) at Bal boutique at City Centre Vegas (702) 262-1636 - also sent me new colors to my email. She is a good at follow up and updating her customers.
Aug 10, 2012, 2:48pm   #1248
bullybags
Originally Posted by patralak
Marie (SA) at Bal boutique at City Centre Vegas (702) 262-1636 - also sent me new colors to my email. She is a good at follow up and updating her customers.
Thanks patralak... Did your SA happen to include Crocus?!?!!
Aug 11, 2012, 10:33pm   #1249
cupcakegirl
Originally Posted by bullybags
Thanks patralak... Did your SA happen to include Crocus?!?!!
crocus = bleute
Aug 12, 2012, 4:03am   #1250
Honeylicious
Bags & Sushi
Originally Posted by cupcakegirl
crocus = bleute
now I'm more confused, why some said bleute is bleu acier?
Aug 12, 2012, 4:54am   #1251
Jedward
Originally Posted by Honeylicious
now I'm more confused, why some said bleute is bleu acier?
Crocus should be the original name from the swatch and Bal might have changed it to Bluete (I'm guessing it might be due to Hermes having the same colour name - Crocus in their line). Blue Acier originated from Hgbags but they since changed it to Bluethe so I guess the official name is Bluete afterall
Aug 12, 2012, 7:37am   #1252
Ryc
Originally Posted by Jedward
Crocus should be the original name from the swatch and Bal might have changed it to Bluete (I'm guessing it might be due to Hermes having the same colour name - Crocus in their line). Blue Acier originated from Hgbags but they since changed it to Bluethe so I guess the official name is Bluete afterall
Aptly summarised Didn't know Hermes has a Crocus colour as well lols but then again, these coincidences are pretty common - a colour is a colour; there aren't many ways to describe a particular shade. However, I love how Bal is pretty creative in naming its colours; like Orange Brûlée, Cassis, Mangue etc - obviously they know that we respond well with food (sweet ones in particular)
Aug 12, 2012, 9:24am   #1253
hrhsunshine
Truly Addicted
Here is a shot of Vert Poker City. Marie at City Center (in Las Vegas) Bal Store says they are getting limited quantities in City, First, and Work.

Aug 13, 2012, 5:55am   #1254
gagabag
It's here at last!
Attached Images

Aug 13, 2012, 7:25am   #1255
sam48star
Wow the color is amazing!
Aug 13, 2012, 8:38am   #1256
L
Lakotan
Wow! That's one happy looking Mini Pom! Congrats!!!
Aug 13, 2012, 10:31am   #1257
MAGJES
Handbag Happy
Originally Posted by gagabag
It's here at last!
Beautiful!
Aug 13, 2012, 11:42am   #1258
bullybags
Originally Posted by Jedward

Thank you and Cupcake for clarifying this!!
Aug 13, 2012, 1:14pm   #1259
Happy Luppy
Edgy & Classic.
It's here at last!
OMG
That is one gorgeous Mangue.
Aug 13, 2012, 4:38pm   #1260
cupcakegirl
It's here at last!
FABULOUS!!! The mini pom is so perfect in fun POP colors!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >