Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

POST A REPLY

Jan 28, 2012, 1:37pm   #46
s
subi
Thanks so much for the great intel CeeJay.
Jan 28, 2012, 1:43pm   #47
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by CeeJay

Didn't hear that the Pom Pons would be discontinued; however, remember the HW will not be the original "Giant" HW.
You r amazing. Thx so much. I'm ok with med GH or GH12 is the term?
Jan 28, 2012, 1:47pm   #48
missmoimoi

It looked like Jaune to me; maybe even a little more intense ...
Wow. Mango sounds like its going to be perfect. I'm going to behave myself and stop with sales...must buy what I truly want but is special (not just discounted + ok)!
Jan 28, 2012, 1:48pm   #49
baglover90
Ceejay, you rock!! im supper excited for the new season, last seasons colors did not do it for me. evergreen and mango look like my cup of tea.
Jan 28, 2012, 2:41pm   #50
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
You are all very welcome (have to give a 'shout out' to *TMitch* since she provided the initial list of colors!).

Anyhow .. wanted to make sure everyone knew that .. THERE WILL BE NO PRICE INCREASE for the F/W season.
Jan 28, 2012, 5:22pm   #51
Moonstarr
WOW ... thanks CeeJay and TMitch! I think of all the colours to me, Mango sounds the most exciting!

I wonder if this new Day-style bag is replacing the Day or another style in addition to it?
Jan 28, 2012, 8:04pm   #52
S
Sophieselt
You are all very welcome (have to give a 'shout out' to *TMitch* since she provided the initial list of colors!).

Anyhow .. wanted to make sure everyone knew that .. THERE WILL BE NO PRICE INCREASE for the F/W season.
--Yea!!
Thanks for supporting the addiction!
--Might have to pick up some summer part time work(and I don't mean the bags)!! There are two colors in the Fall line up I like!!
Jan 29, 2012, 12:34am   #53
mglam23
I must see this Gris Tarmac! I wasn't a fan of Anthracite's undertones though, so I suppose I'll be disappointed?

I hope not!
Jan 29, 2012, 12:45am   #54
miffy
Looking forward to the green and mango!
Jan 29, 2012, 12:47am   #55
missmoimoi
I'm having same thoughts because Gris Tarmac sounds great but not if green/teal undertones are really 'there'.
Jan 29, 2012, 2:00am   #56
psiloveyou
Jacynthe sounds really yummy!!
Jan 29, 2012, 2:25am   #57
melovepurse
super bag hag
The Mango color sounds like just what I need!! Thanks for the intel CeeJay!
Jan 29, 2012, 3:27am   #58
CHLOEGLAMOUR
Blonde Member

yayy that's a good news!! other brands like chanel or celine are increasing prices almost every 3 months, i am happy that at least balenciaga won't increase(maybe they aren't selling well??)
Jan 29, 2012, 1:35pm   #59
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
I'm having same thoughts because Gris Tarmac sounds great but not if green/teal undertones are really 'there'.
Have you ever seen the '07 Anthracite? It has very definite green/teal undertones; look at the Colors by Year/Season, and you'll see what I mean. That's what Gris Tarmac looks like ...
Jan 29, 2012, 1:37pm   #60
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by CHLOEGLAMOUR
yayy that's a good news!! other brands like chanel or celine are increasing prices almost every 3 months, i am happy that at least balenciaga won't increase(maybe they aren't selling well??)
Personally, I think Balenciaga has over-produced, and as a result .. they are not selling the bags like before. In addition, all their "cuts" (e.g., no feet on the PT, no more pocket on the back of the mirror, etc.) have affected their 'cache'.

I used to buy quite a few bags each Year/Season; not anymore. With the cost being what it is and the quality of some of the bags not like they used to be, I think twice before pulling the trigger now. Kinda sad ...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >