Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

F/W 2012 - Bal Intel


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 27, 2012, 8:21pm   #31
jydeals1's Avatar
Member
TMitch / Ceejay - you guys rock !
I'm curious with Cassis and Cumin!
Jan 27, 2012, 8:40pm   #32
pbdb's Avatar
Member
Thanks CEEJAY for more intel work!!!
I am on a purse ban so why, why, why do you and TMitch do this to me???

Am intrigued about Cassis but not really for Mango as I feel I have too many pop colors already. Am being wooed by the new Cumin though as well. As for the new Anthra with teal/ green undertones, thenIdont "need" one as I think my Anthra '11 has just that.

Best compromise..get a small sized bag or accessories.....
Jan 27, 2012, 9:13pm   #33
CeeJay's Avatar
Thread Starter
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by Lakotan
CeeJay and TMitch, thank you both! What about the hardware? Giant or miniGiant? Rose gold, gold, silver?
No more Giant HW .. just the Mini Giant HW (G12).
Jan 27, 2012, 9:15pm   #34
CeeJay's Avatar
Thread Starter
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by kiwishopper
Ohhh could Rose Thulian be my dream true red I want?
I must say that this looked very interesting! I just hope it's not too "pink", as Bal kind of "pinked out" the color the last few years!
Jan 27, 2012, 9:17pm   #35
CeeJay's Avatar
Thread Starter
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by pbdb
Thanks CEEJAY for more intel work!!!
I am on a purse ban so why, why, why do you and TMitch do this to me???

Am intrigued about Cassis but not really for Mango as I feel I have too many pop colors already. Am being wooed by the new Cumin though as well. As for the new Anthra with teal/ green undertones, thenIdont "need" one as I think my Anthra '11 has just that.

Best compromise..get a small sized bag or accessories.....
I have to say that the Cassis looked a little disappointing; however, Bal is notorious for their horrible pictures .. so this might have to be a "wait-&-see"!!
Jan 27, 2012, 10:24pm   #36
capbaggirl's Avatar
Member
ladies for the intel

Mango looks interesting, otherwise I'm safe..... although I'm still being tempted by this seasons DV.....
Jan 27, 2012, 11:05pm   #37
naling's Avatar
Member
CUMIN!!!! I love these kinds of browns, so I'm super excited to hear about this color! Thanks for the intel, as always!
Jan 27, 2012, 11:37pm   #38
missmoimoi's Avatar
Member
Oh no! There's too much stuff out there to handle. Mango is going to get me...the new Rose Thulian sounds promising but depends...have not gone for any reds in a long time. Cumin too? Tarmac...maybe? Oh yikes!
Jan 27, 2012, 11:41pm   #39
missmoimoi's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by CeeJay
Okay .. I admit, I was trumped .. and am using the list provided by *TMitch*, but figured I would start the thread anyhow! Will be meeting with my intel source today and viewing the pics .. so without further adieu, the F/W 2012 intel is:

There will be a new "Bowling" style bag and a new "Day" type bag (larger than the current Day, but similar in design). New colors:

  • Gris Tarmac - Dark Grey (similar to Anthracite); this is the color that will be replacing Anthracite
  • Cumin - a mid-golden brown
  • Dark Evergreen color - Vert Floret?
  • Jacynthe - mid-blue, with a slight Purple tone
  • Rose Thulian - bright Red, with a slight Pink tone
  • Cassis - Burgundy/Wine color
  • Mango - bright Orange-Yellow
Thanks for the forewarning. This is exciting but I also have to brace myself. Do you know if they will continue with giant Pompons? I could use one in a darker colour than Gris Ciment (which I have to be a bit protective of). I'm thinking Cumin?
Jan 28, 2012, 1:53am   #40
miu miu1's Avatar
it's a moto world ;)
Thanks for all the Intel!!!
Jan 28, 2012, 2:08am   #41
Just Violet's Avatar
I♡Purples
OMG!! Ceejay you rock! i can't wait for Mango (will it be like jaune??), jacynthe and cumin!!!!
Jan 28, 2012, 4:57am   #42
CeeJay's Avatar
Thread Starter
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by capbaggirl
ladies for the intel

Mango looks interesting, otherwise I'm safe..... although I'm still being tempted by this seasons DV.....
I love the Dark Violet (and I'm not really a "purple" person)!! Something about that color .. and then with the mRGGH - divine!!
Jan 28, 2012, 4:59am   #43
CeeJay's Avatar
Thread Starter
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by missmoimoi

Thanks for the forewarning. This is exciting but I also have to brace myself. Do you know if they will continue with giant Pompons? I could use one in a darker colour than Gris Ciment (which I have to be a bit protective of). I'm thinking Cumin?
Didn't hear that the Pom Pons would be discontinued; however, remember the HW will not be the original "Giant" HW.
Jan 28, 2012, 5:01am   #44
CeeJay's Avatar
Thread Starter
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by Just Violet
OMG!! Ceejay you rock! i can't wait for Mango (will it be like jaune??), jacynthe and cumin!!!!
It looked like Jaune to me; maybe even a little more intense ...
Jan 28, 2012, 10:32am   #45
Just Violet's Avatar
I♡Purples
Originally Posted by CeeJay

It looked like Jaune to me; maybe even a little more intense ...
Yayyyyyy that sounds great to me!!!! Thanks!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga  
TOP

Thread Tools