Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Do you wish the city was cross body (longer strap?)

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2012, 8:12pm   #46
k
kimberlychi1
I know I've been wanting to wear the city as a cross body for so long, I bought the velo but returned it because it was just flapping all over the place when I walked, so.......i went to a cobbler and had my city strap extended!!! I was so nervous until I saw it and it looked GREAT! He did such a good job, he added 12 inches and I'm so happy I did it.
Aug 15, 2012, 9:42pm   #47
Honeylicious
Bags & Sushi
Originally Posted by kimberlychi1
I know I've been wanting to wear the city as a cross body for so long, I bought the velo but returned it because it was just flapping all over the place when I walked, so.......i went to a cobbler and had my city strap extended!!! I was so nervous until I saw it and it looked GREAT! He did such a good job, he added 12 inches and I'm so happy I did it.
oh my, please post pic~ this is the first. Most of us have shorten the strap not lengthen it
Aug 15, 2012, 11:15pm   #48
Honeylicious
Bags & Sushi
We should have alternate strap like these... so we can wear our bags like shoulder bag or cross-body as we wish
Attached Images

Sep 1, 2012, 1:32pm   #49
y
yaya2004
Originally Posted by elzi
Yup I wish it was longer cos I like carrying it like a satchel! So I extended the strap with a chain strap and I'm happy with how it looks

I can easily hook up the strap to its original length whenever I want to, without removing the extender.
It's a brilliant idea, it goes well with the chain, looks so stylish!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >