Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

Cricket Silver City: it's hereeeeee!

POST A REPLY

Apr 14, 2006, 3:57am   #1
Shallow when needed!
Well, ladies, long story short, I went to the post office today to collect the Cricket parcel and.. there it was, separated from me by a wall of glass, standing out among other smaller packages. The lady picked it up and the... dropped it!!! And I made a face.. she freked out and asked me if there was something fragile inside and I was like "well, no, but I do not appreciate that you dropped it". Anyway, she handed finally the packet over to me.. I drove home, ripped apart the brown paper and THERE IT WAS!! The beautiful white box with "Balenciaga" written on it.. and inside... I can only say WOOOOW!

The Silver City, with its silver hardware, is just GORGEOUS. It is unmistakeably legitimate: even if it's not the chèvre leather buth the agneau (calf, as they don't male the metallics in chèvre) it is incredibly squishy, like a glove. The metallic glow is yummy as sugar glazing. I was afraid the silver bag would be a little too "Donna Summer"-ish but in fact it's not screaming at all. It's a very discreet silver. The bag is purrfect in every sense: smells really nice, soft and slochy, checked all the authenticity signs and you just can see the superior craftsmanship. I'm soooo in love right now!

Totally worth the hassle: I had almost bought an Ink or an Emerald at a local boutique here but I did not like the new leather. This is sooo much better!!

I'm at work right now but I'll post pics as soon as I get home.

Thanks ladies for the support. I cannot wait to share my joy in pictures with you!
Apr 14, 2006, 4:10am   #2
i need a money tree
OMG!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!! silver is such a nice color...I am dying to see pics
Apr 14, 2006, 5:02am   #3
Oh, finally... I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations to your long awaited beauty - and I'd love to see pics!!!
Apr 14, 2006, 5:06am   #4
d
Congratulations, I bet it's beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures!
Apr 14, 2006, 5:20am   #5
Wowow! I demand pics!
Apr 14, 2006, 5:48am   #6
nyan nyan percent
I would have been quite upset to see my package dropped right in front of me, even if it had been a carton of styrofoam.. !!

I'm glad to hear that Cricket finally came through for you, I know you were having lots of problems before. Now pictures of your purchase would be great !
Apr 14, 2006, 6:12am   #7
Trying to be good
So glad you finally got it!! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing pictures
Apr 14, 2006, 7:31am   #8
Hermesaphile
I wanna see pictures!!!
Apr 14, 2006, 7:35am   #9
K
PICS PLEASE!!!! I am not able to do that myself...I need help with pics, but pic please
Apr 14, 2006, 8:25am   #10
oh can't wait to see pics! congrats on your new bag.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga