Home > >

Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge...!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 19, 2012, 1:25am   #7441
schadenfreude's Avatar
schadenfreude
really
Waiting on a black GGH city to complete my trifecta of black cities!
Jul 19, 2012, 2:36pm   #7442
bag in black's Avatar
bag in black
Member
Originally Posted by Vogue1031
Waiting on the Gris Tarmac City in giant 12 silver hardware from hgbags!! (my first purchase there since the site was getting rave reviews from TPF)

Oh I Hope I can see pictures , in the next week I become my City Gris Tarmac with Roségold Mini Giants
Jul 19, 2012, 11:10pm   #7443
V
Vogue1031
Member
Originally Posted by bag in black
Oh I Hope I can see pictures , in the next week I become my City Gris Tarmac with Roségold Mini Giants
hi! will try to...hgbags says it will come late next week...i dunno if i can last another week!
Jul 20, 2012, 2:52am   #7444
missnicoleeee's Avatar
missnicoleeee
Member
Whoo! I'm waiting for an "electrifying" beauty who should be here within the next day or two!
Jul 20, 2012, 10:29pm   #7445
maxxout's Avatar
maxxout
Member
My package just arrive but I am away and won't see it until next Friday. It's fun to have something special waiting for you when you get home.
Jul 21, 2012, 11:07pm   #7446
Fashion1's Avatar
Fashion1
RM ~ Bal ~ LV
Waiting for a GCH Sanguine Flat Clutch!
Jul 22, 2012, 2:12am   #7447
nason3's Avatar
nason3
Member
waiting for my pre-order from hgbags as well, a cassis maxi twiggy. the waiting is killllllllllllllling me.
Jul 22, 2012, 3:55am   #7448
lisahopkins's Avatar
lisahopkins
Member
Originally Posted by nason3
waiting for my pre-order from hgbags as well, a cassis maxi twiggy. the waiting is killllllllllllllling me.
Congratulations. I'm after one of those just got to sort some funds. Please post pics x
Jul 22, 2012, 3:57am   #7449
lisahopkins's Avatar
lisahopkins
Member
Tempete regular moto and chocolate quilted moto, both in the post so should both get here next week :-)
Jul 22, 2012, 6:21am   #7450
drati's Avatar
drati
by the sea
Originally Posted by maxxout
My package just arrive but I am away and won't see it until next Friday. It's fun to have something special waiting for you when you get home.
Can't wait to see what it is maxxout. Please post an update. :-)
Jul 22, 2012, 11:47am   #7451
Nancy in VA's Avatar
Nancy in VA
Bal & Legacy Lover
Waiting for Lagon rose gold part time with great leather from HGBags - cant wait to get it!
Jul 22, 2012, 4:15pm   #7452
bag in black's Avatar
bag in black
Member
I' m waiting for my New City Gris Tarmac with the Mini Roségold Giants
Jul 22, 2012, 4:24pm   #7453
V
Vogue1031
Member
Originally Posted by nason3
waiting for my pre-order from hgbags as well, a cassis maxi twiggy. the waiting is killllllllllllllling me.
i know right?! haha...i'm hoping it gets here sooner rather than later!
Jul 22, 2012, 6:54pm   #7454
maxxout's Avatar
maxxout
Member
Originally Posted by drati
Can't wait to see what it is maxxout. Please post an update. :-)
Hi there
I'm here in Hawaii in a hammoc in my bathing suit swaying back and forth over the ocean with a cool breeze, a drink and my iPad and what I am thinking about is that package waiting for me at home. The lure of these bags is compelling. Hoping it is an untreated good condition 03 olive brown city. It might still be in the eBay sold section. I will know if I did good or I did bad this Thursday. In the meantime I saw 3 spotted eagle rays and 10 big turtles at a cleaning station

I love the ocean and every wonderful thing in it.

Isn't there pretty good diving where you are?
Jul 22, 2012, 7:08pm   #7455
drati's Avatar
drati
by the sea
Originally Posted by maxxout
Hi there
I'm here in Hawaii in a hammoc in my bathing suit swaying back and forth over the ocean with a cool breeze, a drink and my iPad and what I am thinking about is that package waiting for me at home. The lure of these bags is compelling. Hoping it is an untreated good condition 03 olive brown city. It might still be in the eBay sold section. I will know if I did good or I did bad this Thursday. In the meantime I saw 3 spotted eagle rays and 10 big turtles at a cleaning station

I love the ocean and every wonderful thing in it.

Isn't there pretty good diving where you are?
Yes but it's freezing! Well, comparatively speaking. I do love swimming and just being by the ocean so feel blessed to now be living right beside it (having grown up a long way from the sea). Even though it's been almost 30 years I sometimes still feel like I'm permanently on holiday just because of all this water around me.

03 olive brown sounds delicious, I'm looking forward to your reveal. Meantime enjoy the warmth and the ocean and everything in it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools