Home Premier Designers Balenciaga

Classique Clip! The new clutch for men?!

POST A REPLY

Aug 3, 2012, 8:52am   #91
M
Originally Posted by Markymark7
Thank you.it is really very practical. I know this thread is just all about Clips but I cannot help but share my other baby. My Squash S in Dark Night (Spring/Summer 2011).
I love this bag, have not seen it IRL but it appeared a lot smaller on bal.com. It looks much bigger in your pics and DK is one of my favourite colours.
Aug 3, 2012, 2:43pm   #92
M
Originally Posted by kobaka
Your Squash S looks fantastic, Markymark7! I am wondering if the size is the same as the current model? Looks bigger than expected to me...
Thanks. It is the same one as the one in the Balenciaga website. It is as big as LV's Keepall 45
Aug 3, 2012, 2:46pm   #93
M
Originally Posted by MulberryBoy
I love this bag, have not seen it IRL but it appeared a lot smaller on bal.com. It looks much bigger in your pics and DK is one of my favourite colours.
Hey MullberryBoy. It just looks smaller in the photos in the Bal website but it is as big as LV Keepall 45.
Aug 5, 2012, 2:36pm   #94
O
Orb
Balenciaga Mad!
Thank you.it is really very practical. I know this thread is just all about Clips but I cannot help but share my other baby. My Squash S in Dark Night (Spring/Summer 2011).
Love your Squash S and the colour, Dark Night is one of my favourite colours.
Aug 5, 2012, 2:59pm   #95
Thanks Markymark, then it's not mine, already have a LV Keepall 45 and would prefer a smaller one.

I've got the City, but too many comments it would be too feminine... so I thought the Squash would be an alternative, but that's too big for my daily use. Size wise the City is great...
Aug 6, 2012, 11:40am   #96
M
Thanks Markymark, then it's not mine, already have a LV Keepall 45 and would prefer a smaller one.

I've got the City, but too many comments it would be too feminine... so I thought the Squash would be an alternative, but that's too big for my daily use. Size wise the City is great...
Well if you like a smaller one then get the Voyage or just like my folder (see http://world.balenciaga.com/en_US/sh...804451816.html)

At least it is still from the Men's line so nobody could tease you about it. Here are some pictures of my Black Folder in Nylon and Camel leather from the Fall/Winter 2010 collection.
Attached Images

Aug 6, 2012, 11:42am   #97
M
Originally Posted by Orb
Love your Squash S and the colour, Dark Night is one of my favourite colours.
Thank you. Here's another picture where I took both my clip and squash out for a spin together.
Attached Images

Aug 6, 2012, 4:04pm   #98
The Voyage looks great too, but that would be too big for my daily use as well. And too near in size to my Keepall 45. I have a LV Mick MM that is smaller (maybe like your folder) and it holds my MacBook, so now I would prefer something like the City, so with handles, but with no teasing ;-)))
Aug 6, 2012, 4:04pm   #99
The Voyage looks great too, but that would be too big for my daily use as well. And too near in size to my Keepall 45. I have a LV Mick MM that is smaller (maybe like your folder) and it holds my MacBook, so now I would prefer something like the City, so with handles, but with no teasing ;-)))
Aug 6, 2012, 10:49pm   #100

Well if you like a smaller one then get the Voyage or just like my folder (see http://world.balenciaga.com/en_US/sh...804451816.html)

At least it is still from the Men's line so nobody could tease you about it. Here are some pictures of my Black Folder in Nylon and Camel leather from the Fall/Winter 2010 collection.
Your clips our gorgeous! I can't wait to purchase mine!
Aug 8, 2012, 12:17am   #101
M
Hahaha. Point taken. post a modeling pic with your City.
Aug 8, 2012, 12:18am   #102
M
Originally Posted by miah100
Your clips our gorgeous! I can't wait to purchase mine!
Thank you! go get! You won't regret it.
Aug 8, 2012, 9:10pm   #103

Thank you! go get! You won't regret it.
Its gonna be my next purchase! Maybe in the next two weeks!
Aug 10, 2012, 9:01pm   #104
simplicity <3
Originally Posted by nikoflame
i have the blue roi one. but there's actually not much compartments. just 2 zipped one on top and the front. but i kinda like that even the ring at the side says " Balenciaga paris" . LOL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...e/photo-10.jpg

here's mine. btw. im a guy too.
Your clutch is gorgeous!! =)
Aug 12, 2012, 7:39am   #105
R
Balenciaga Obsessed
Went out yesterday and got the m clip after seeing all of these amazing pics and comments. I got the Ecorce colour; the leather is omg, thick and chewy. I have read mixed comments about the leather for this year but I am so impressed. Will take some pics and post soon.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga