Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Classique Clip! The new clutch for men?!

POST A REPLY

Jun 23, 2011, 10:58pm   #46
hedy devine
What fits in the different sizes?

Would a MacBook Pro 15" laptop fit in the large size? Would an iPad fit in the medium one? Would love to see pics showing what you can fit in these babies!
Aug 14, 2011, 7:56am   #47
j
jason23590
Hey Im a guy living in Melbourne Australia and I really really wanna get this classique clip in a medium size. Will anyone be able to helpp?!?
Aug 15, 2011, 1:55am   #48
flyingkid
Originally Posted by jason23590
Hey Im a guy living in Melbourne Australia and I really really wanna get this classique clip in a medium size. Will anyone be able to helpp?!?
Hi Jason

I think I have seen a couple in Hong Kong. I have PMed you.
Aug 15, 2011, 6:49am   #49
j
jason23590
Originally Posted by flyingkid
Hi Jason

ow ok thanks...need to wait a while for my new account to get upgraded before i can see PMs.....geezzz
Thanks heaps
Aug 15, 2011, 6:53am   #50
j
jason23590
Hi Jason

Hey there could you possibly PM the selling price from the boutique where you have seen in? Thanks
Aug 15, 2011, 10:48am   #51
flyingkid
Hey there could you possibly PM the selling price from the boutique where you have seen in? Thanks
Hi there

I need to go and check them out later in the week. Hope this is okay.
Aug 15, 2011, 10:42pm   #52
flyingkid
Originally Posted by hedy devine
What fits in the different sizes?

Would a MacBook Pro 15" laptop fit in the large size? Would an iPad fit in the medium one? Would love to see pics showing what you can fit in these babies!
I think the MacBook Air 13" fits in the large size.
Aug 26, 2011, 11:05am   #53
u
unimakiboi
here's a yellow one

http://wecouldgrowuptogether.blogspo...ssic-clip.html
Aug 26, 2011, 12:12pm   #54
LV-PRADAfanatic
Built Hot for LV
nice clutch
Aug 28, 2011, 8:28am   #55
j
jason23590
Hi there

I need to go and check them out later in the week. Hope this is okay.
Hey thanks for the run to TWIST, I saw the model selling on MR.PORTER but was just interested in the other colors besides black (which is the only color available on MR.PORTER) and the price comparison. But thanks heaps still !
Sep 5, 2011, 3:00am   #56
nielnielniel
Lovin the British!
I think this is so sold out by now :(
Sep 5, 2011, 5:25am   #57
j
jason23590
Hey thanks for the run to TWIST, I saw the model selling on MR.PORTER but was just interested in the other colors besides black (which is the only color available on MR.PORTER) and the price comparison. But thanks heaps still !
God i cant PM you yet cuz i havnt made pass the initial membership! Thanks for keeping me posted ><
Oct 19, 2011, 5:26pm   #58
s
szeyii
hi guys,

currently obsessed with the clip clutch and thinking of getting one in the medium size..
saw one on matches fashion but the dimensions posted there doesnt seem to match any of the sizes on the bal website..

can any of u guys help verify the size (medium/large) for me?

http://www.matchesfashion.com/fcp/pr...gs-CAMEL/53172
Oct 20, 2011, 12:51am   #59
flyingkid
Hi there the one on Matches is a large I think... You can compare them with reference to the length of the tassel hanging down in the front of the clutch. Have you noticed they have changed the design of the Clip clutch alittle. The new clutches has lost the two studs in the front near the bottom... I personally prefer the older design.
Oct 20, 2011, 4:30am   #60
s
szeyii
Hi there the one on Matches is a large I think... You can compare them with reference to the length of the tassel hanging down in the front of the clutch. Have you noticed they have changed the design of the Clip clutch alittle. The new clutches has lost the two studs in the front near the bottom... I personally prefer the older design.
thanks!
also noticed that with the current season the zippers are in opposite direction with the ring!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >