POST A REPLY

Feb 14, 2012, 10:50pm   #1
Addy
The Odd Mod
Please post comments here
Feb 15, 2012, 9:02am   #2
purses & pugs
Bal gal
Thank you for opening this thread, Addy!
Feb 15, 2012, 9:04am   #3
purses & pugs
Bal gal
I'm not a fan of LeAnn Rimes' style, but I love her Bal wedges!!
Feb 15, 2012, 10:58am   #4
saira1214
Yaay! There have been so many times that I have wanted to comment on a celeb's bal and haven't been able to. Thanks for opening this!
Feb 15, 2012, 11:34am   #5
CHLOEGLAMOUR
Blonde Member
i am not a fan of kim kardashian..but love her papyrus velo!!
Feb 15, 2012, 12:56pm   #6
purses & pugs
Bal gal
Originally Posted by saira1214
Yaay! There have been so many times that I have wanted to comment on a celeb's bal and haven't been able to. Thanks for opening this!
Same here, and I got so tired of it that I asked Addy to open up a thread!
Feb 15, 2012, 12:57pm   #7
purses & pugs
Bal gal
Originally Posted by CHLOEGLAMOUR
I don't like her style either, but I love Kortney's style (and her black GGH City)
Feb 15, 2012, 1:13pm   #8
saira1214
Originally Posted by purses & pugs
Same here, and I got so tired of it that I asked Addy to open up a thread!
Nice work!
Feb 16, 2012, 8:50am   #9
T
Trail7
Yes, Thank you for this thread! I always want to ask "Who is that?" when only initials are used over the photo and sometimes no names at all! I am so out of it- I don't keep up very well with who's who in the celebrity world but I still really enjoy the photos. Now I will have a place to ask "Who is it?"
Feb 16, 2012, 12:43pm   #10
Susan Lee
Double Trouble
Thanks for this thread!!

Is it just me or does Courtney Cox look really strange....too much botox or something else maybe?? Love her jacket tho!
Feb 16, 2012, 3:32pm   #11
saira1214
Originally Posted by Susan Lee
Thanks for this thread!!

Is it just me or does Courtney Cox look really strange....too much botox or something else maybe?? Love her jacket tho!
ITA! She looks like she has had some major PS done. I guess that's the trend in Hollywood these days!
Feb 16, 2012, 3:58pm   #12
Susan Lee
Double Trouble
Originally Posted by saira1214
ITA! She looks like she has had some major PS done. I guess that's the trend in Hollywood these days!
Most of the celebs on here have had some sort of "work" done, its a sign of the times. And I have considered having little things done (simple, no surgery-when you hit 40 and live in CA, something must trigger inside the brain that makes little procedures not seem like such a bad idea......at least with me it happened)

But Courtney looks....off. Like too much "work" was done. She looks like stone face.
Feb 17, 2012, 4:36am   #13
French75
me neither...

Originally Posted by CHLOEGLAMOUR
Feb 17, 2012, 2:52pm   #14
fionarcat
Originally Posted by Susan Lee
Most of the celebs on here have had some sort of "work" done, its a sign of the times. And I have considered having little things done (simple, no surgery-when you hit 40 and live in CA, something must trigger inside the brain that makes little procedures not seem like such a bad idea......at least with me it happened)

But Courtney looks....off. Like too much "work" was done. She looks like stone face.
I think CC uses the same PS as Madonna - there is similar work there beyond a doubt.
Feb 17, 2012, 7:08pm   #15
purses & pugs
Bal gal
Originally Posted by fionarcat
I think CC uses the same PS as Madonna - there is similar work there beyond a doubt.
Don't get me started on Madonna, she just looks scary these days...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >