Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Balenciaga Dreams

POST A REPLY

Jul 28, 2012, 10:45am   #1
FreeJ
I woke up this morning and realized I dreamt that I went to buy the Gris Tarmac city that I want, but somehow I ended up with Lagon. I carried it all day in my dream and the color kept changing and it was gorgeous! I thought I was going to exchange it but decided to keep it and just buy the Gris Tarmac too. (love my dream rational!)
This had me wondering...
Any other TPF's have these Balenciaga dreams?
Jul 29, 2012, 8:21am   #2
cat1967
Originally Posted by FreeJ
I woke up this morning and realized I dreamt that I went to buy the Gris Tarmac city that I want, but somehow I ended up with Lagon. I carried it all day in my dream and the color kept changing and it was gorgeous! I thought I was going to exchange it but decided to keep it and just buy the Gris Tarmac too. (love my dream rational!)
This had me wondering...
Any other TPF's have these Balenciaga dreams?
Oh yes! I have had Balenciaga dreams as well. I remember last summer I saw Coquelicot in our Boutique when I went to get a Black Brogues. I bought the black one and the same night I saw in my dream that I was trying on the Coq. I kept the picture in my mind and eventually after five days of torture I bought the Coq City which you can see in my Avatar. I love it.
Jul 30, 2012, 10:32am   #3
FreeJ
Originally Posted by cat1967
Oh yes! I have had Balenciaga dreams as well. I remember last summer I saw Coquelicot in our Boutique when I went to get a Black Brogues. I bought the black one and the same night I saw in my dream that I was trying on the Coq. I kept the picture in my mind and eventually after five days of torture I bought the Coq City which you can see in my Avatar. I love it.
How can our dreams be wrong?! We must have the bags we dream of!
Jul 31, 2012, 9:40pm   #4
unicornchaser
Not to sound like a total weirdo ;-) but when I can't sleep at night I just think about Bal bags! I picture the colors, beautiful leather, the smell, and it just lulls me to dream land!
Aug 1, 2012, 4:53am   #5
cat1967
Originally Posted by unicornchaser
Not to sound like a total weirdo ;-) but when I can't sleep at night I just think about Bal bags! I picture the colors, beautiful leather, the smell, and it just lulls me to dream land!
I know exactly what you mean. You are not a weirdo. You are just as addicted to them as most of us are.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >