Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Balenciaga & Nail Polish. What polish are you wearing with your Balenciaga????

POST A REPLY

Feb 10, 2009, 9:37pm   #1
Z&J
I was driving today and looked down at my hand resting on my bag and noticed they were the exact same color.

Nubar Purple Rain = Balenciaga Sapphire

What color are you wearing with your Bal???

Feb 10, 2009, 9:45pm   #2
BHmommy
omg!! last week i JUST started taking pics of this very exact thing... you beat me to the punch lol!! i was going to wait until i collected enough pictures to start the thread, but since you alread have, here is my contribution:

03 lilac city and 08 electric blue cp.
Attached Images

Feb 10, 2009, 9:53pm   #3
shopdoc
More B-Bags Please!
OPI Midnight in Moscow perfect with my GGH black city.
Feb 11, 2009, 12:49am   #4
fuchsiafirefly
Orchids in Bloom!
Z&J, WOW, THAT IS AN EXACT MATCH. IS THIS COLOR STILL AVAILABLE? I HAVE OPI FOR MY VIOLET, BUT NOTHING MATCHES THE SAPPHIRE LIKE YOURS!

BHMOMMY, THAT'S AN AWESOME BLUE TOO!

SHOPDOC, YEAH, YOU ARE SO RIGHT, HAVE IT!
Feb 11, 2009, 1:29am   #5
REREsaurus
Leather brrraaiined.
Originally Posted by BHmommy
omg!! last week i JUST started taking pics of this very exact thing... you beat me to the punch lol!! i was going to wait until i collected enough pictures to start the thread, but since you alread have, here is my contribution:

Is that first shade OPI? If so, I think I might have it!

Oh and btw, I wish I had your bag too.
Feb 11, 2009, 1:39am   #6
Pinkisweets
Originally Posted by Z&J

wow great match - looks gorgeous
Feb 11, 2009, 6:47am   #7
muggles
Coach Lover!!!
^^Hot!!
Feb 11, 2009, 6:55am   #8
Z&J
Originally Posted by fuchsiafirefly
Z&J, WOW, THAT IS AN EXACT MATCH. IS THIS COLOR STILL AVAILABLE? I HAVE OPI FOR MY VIOLET, BUT NOTHING MATCHES THE SAPPHIRE LIKE YOURS!

BHMOMMY, THAT'S AN AWESOME BLUE TOO!

SHOPDOC, YEAH, YOU ARE SO RIGHT, HAVE IT!
Yes, it is. Just bought it from a Nubar seller on ebay. I'll pm you the info
Feb 11, 2009, 1:30pm   #9
Nat_CAN
Originally Posted by Z&J
I was driving today and looked down at my hand resting on my bag and noticed they were the exact same color.

Nubar Purple Rain = Balenciaga Sapphire

What color are you wearing with your Bal???

Love it
Feb 11, 2009, 1:30pm   #10
Nat_CAN
Originally Posted by BHmommy

Love your lilac city, beautiful color
Feb 11, 2009, 1:51pm   #11
lovely64
LunAtic
I have been addicted to Chanel´s rouge noire or madness for the past 14 years so unless I wear beige/nude that´s the colour I use,

Kat
Feb 11, 2009, 2:52pm   #12
ivylouwho
Handbag Connoisseur!
My Mogano PT & OPI's Suzy says da!!!!!
Attached Images

Feb 11, 2009, 4:16pm   #13
tinydancer114
Ohh- love this thread already!! I always try to have my nails done, I have naturally hard long nails so no need for fakes and from my great-grandma onwards all the ladies in my family have been VERY into their nail routines..lol Today I had my toenails painted in a dark-red (went to the Louboutin boutique in Mount St. for the first time and wanted to match the bottom of the shoes!)

I work the rest of the week (boooo) but will try and come back on here and post some pics! Love the idea of this thread!!

ps: question- do you girls wear black nail polish with your black/dark bags? I haven't yet but I've been seeing lots of pics of black/dark nails being IN at the moment, what do you guys think- too goth or stylish? example Armani Prive S/S 09 http://blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com/...ring-2009.html
Feb 11, 2009, 4:43pm   #14
l
lolasmom
Black nail polish was big two summers ago. It has been replaced by Dark Blue according to Chanel, but I would still wear my Black. It doesn't look goth. It looks glamarous and chic. Great for fingers and toes. Just love the look.
Feb 11, 2009, 4:49pm   #15
Z&J
I love the dark colors but flat black doesn't look so good with my skin tone. I need to go dark blue or a really dark dark purple color
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >