THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Balenciaga & Nail Polish. What polish are you wearing with your Balenciaga????

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 11, 2009, 4:52pm   #16
Antubella's Avatar
Antubella
Hypnotized*__*Member
WOw,great thread and fab nail-polish girls!!!
Feb 11, 2009, 4:55pm   #17
b
bababa
bababa
sooooo beautiful..


Originally Posted by Z&J
I was driving today and looked down at my hand resting on my bag and noticed they were the exact same color.

Nubar Purple Rain = Balenciaga Sapphire

What color are you wearing with your Bal???

Feb 11, 2009, 6:05pm   #18
*Jem*'s Avatar
*Jem*
Lynnsanity
here is my 09 charbon courier and chanel haute chocolate nail polish. i think its a pretty good match!

Feb 11, 2009, 6:32pm   #19
k
kittykittycatcat
Member
Wow, that is a perfect match!
Feb 11, 2009, 6:35pm   #20
LOREBUNDE's Avatar
LOREBUNDE
Member
LOVE this thread! I can't believe how the colors match so perfectly! I don't have a b-bag at the moment but do have a blueberry on layaway and do have some OPI russian navy. Wonder if that will match? Keep the pics coming, love em!
Feb 11, 2009, 7:18pm   #21
Z&J's Avatar
Thread Starter
Z&J
Member
Originally Posted by LOREBUNDE
LOVE this thread! I can't believe how the colors match so perfectly! I don't have a b-bag at the moment but do have a blueberry on layaway and do have some OPI russian navy. Wonder if that will match? Keep the pics coming, love em!
Russian Navy would look great also Starry Starry Night by Essie.
Feb 11, 2009, 7:28pm   #22
ivylouwho's Avatar
ivylouwho
Handbag Connoisseur!
Originally Posted by *Jem*
here is my 09 charbon courier and chanel haute chocolate nail polish. i think its a pretty good match!

Ooooooh that is gorgeous!
Feb 11, 2009, 9:33pm   #23
Nat_CAN's Avatar
Nat_CAN
Member
Originally Posted by *Jem*
here is my 09 charbon courier and chanel haute chocolate nail polish. i think its a pretty good match!

Gorgeous
Feb 12, 2009, 1:16am   #24
fuchsiafirefly's Avatar
fuchsiafirefly
Orchids in Bloom!
jem, another beauty! do you take the bag when you shop for that particular color?
Feb 12, 2009, 10:41am   #25
B
Bagologist
Member
xx
Last edited Feb 12, 2009 at 10:51am. Reason: double post
Feb 12, 2009, 10:44am   #26
B
Bagologist
Member
Love all the pictures ladies!

*Jem* I have the same nail polish! I must get a Charbon bag! That is a perfect match! Love it!
Feb 12, 2009, 10:53am   #27
*Jem*'s Avatar
*Jem*
Lynnsanity
Originally Posted by fuchsiafirefly
jem, another beauty! do you take the bag when you shop for that particular color?
lol. nope it was pure luck! I bought the Chanel polish early fall and just got my charbon courier.
Feb 12, 2009, 11:17am   #28
Livia1's Avatar
Livia1
Originally Posted by Bagologist
Love all the pictures ladies!

*Jem* I have the same nail polish! I must get a Charbon bag! That is a perfect match! Love it!
Good thinking, Batman! Great excuse to get a new bag
Feb 12, 2009, 11:37am   #29
CandyJanney's Avatar
CandyJanney
Squishy Leather!
SO PRETTY! I wish I didn't bite my nails lol!
Feb 12, 2009, 2:58pm   #30
muggles's Avatar
muggles
Coach Lover!!!
What color polish goes with an anthra bag?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools