Home > >

BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jun 4, 2012, 8:42pm   #11851
m
mamabear02
Originally Posted by pbdb
Wow, one day wonder!!
You look great, the fit looks just perfect.
Congrats!!
We r jacket twins!, I have my black 2010FW as my first ever moto from Bal Milan. It was tight at first and stiff beucase it was thick and heavy but now I can crumple it into a ball ...it gets so soft and lighter in time And with wear.
One of my favorites that made me fall head-over-heels in love with the moto!!!
Hey twin! Yes...the FW 2010 leather on it is very chewy and soft...but it definitely "squeeks" and "crunches" when I move in it...guess it will quiet some when it is broken in! Thank you sooooo much for your help! It's not really tight though (hope it doesn't stretch any)...just right for layering.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:50pm   #11852
m
mamabear02
Originally Posted by JDN
I'm tempted...but I think I should hold off for militaire...and possibly moutard...uh oh....
the miliaire is gorgeous...
Jun 4, 2012, 8:55pm   #11853
m
mamabear02
Originally Posted by green.bee
This is my first (and only) jacket as well. Stiff and bulky at the beginning became so soft and supple and drapes so well.

yeap, I couldn't agree more
well, i guess if this is "stiff and bulky" now then after it is broken in it will be a puddle of leather! it already is super soft!
Jun 4, 2012, 9:03pm   #11854
cookielvs!bags5
Originally Posted by mamabear02
Another front shot in a normal size. Sorry for all the pics...trying to figure this out!
Your jacket is gorg! Nice zips, the lead looks great with the black.

I'm happy that you got the one day ship. super service!

Enjoy.
Jun 4, 2012, 9:21pm   #11855
megt10
OMG I have like 5 + pages to catch up on and I will this evening. Until then wanted to post my 2010 Khaki that I wore this morning. It is a good irl color of the jacket and it is my only size 38 and fits me really well I can even zip, lol. LV I think that the reason that the lining comes up when you push your sleeves up is because the arms get tighter. I noticed that it did that on this jacket but not on my others but is a smaller size. Just a thought.
Attached Images

Jun 4, 2012, 9:40pm   #11856
pbdb
^^hey Meg, are you starting a new trend here as being "military chic" ?
Then you've scored major points!!
Just don't think the actual military would have the budget for these motos, well yes, if they cut back on the artillery?
Jun 4, 2012, 9:57pm   #11857
hc1113
Originally Posted by megt10
OMG I have like 5 + pages to catch up on and I will this evening. Until then wanted to post my 2010 Khaki that I wore this morning. It is a good irl color of the jacket and it is my only size 38 and fits me really well I can even zip, lol. LV I think that the reason that the lining comes up when you push your sleeves up is because the arms get tighter. I noticed that it did that on this jacket but not on my others but is a smaller size. Just a thought.
chic indeed!
Jun 4, 2012, 9:59pm   #11858
hc1113
Ok, so kick me for the following (stupid) question...where do you guys hunt for your treasures? I really only know eBay and Bonanza...I've done a Google search for consignment stores but not much luck...any leads? TIA!
Jun 4, 2012, 10:42pm   #11859
green.bee
well, i guess if this is "stiff and bulky" now then after it is broken in it will be a puddle of leather! it already is super soft!
wear it a lot and you will see the difference.
Jun 4, 2012, 10:44pm   #11860
green.bee
Another great outfit, Meg
Jun 5, 2012, 12:05am   #11861
Suzie
Originally Posted by Lvgirl71
Thanks, I like this red! Too bad SF isn't like this.
Yes, it is from 2010, I purchased this jacket from ebay, not sure of the code though.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:06am   #11862
Suzie
I don't know how to multi quote so to

H_addict, Baerlie, lisahopkins (by the way we are pretty much the same height, weight and size & your jacket looks gorgeous on you) & drati, thank you for your kind words.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:09am   #11863
Julierose
New York City
Originally Posted by H_addict
OMG!!! Totally O/T but that feature on your BF was so cool!!! You guys make a super cute couple!
Awww thank you!!! My boyfriend has been featured in the NY Post, on Fox News, and in tons of other newspapers for his celebrity impressions. We are both actors and comedians, so it's what we do for a living in NYC LOL
Sorry, I know it's off topic....but check out this video from NY Post/ Fox News...
If any of you girls want a prank phone call from Chris, let me know, you will get the special discount xoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhZQr9WkDd4
Jun 5, 2012, 12:10am   #11864
Julierose
New York City
OMG you look amazing....LOVING this military look! That jacket fits you perfectly, and I love the color!
Jun 5, 2012, 12:19am   #11865
drati
by the sea
Tempete is from f/w 10, same season and same zippers as your black. And I think the look would be too similar to your black as it's a dark dark grey. And I don't think you're black one will stretch as it fits you so well. It will soften though and sit better and better with use.

LOL...I've already contacted the seller...

I really don't want it to be too tight...I just want it to fit correctly (according to Bal you are suppose to be unable to zip?...I can totally zip and still have room...even with my push-up on...hahaha!). But, I think it does fit fine...I can easily layer a couple of lightweight t's and a sweater and still zip. But, yeah, I am considering the tempete one too.... Just trying to track down some history on it... She just bought in Feb. from another seller on ebay (just messaged the previous seller to get some info. on it...according to her listing it is a 2011? ).
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >