Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

2005 Indigo Classique up on ebay!!! hurry!!!

POST A REPLY

Apr 16, 2006, 4:11am   #1
Amour
i need a money tree
Hurry ladies before I buy it..LOL

ebay#6871468147

link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-BALENC...QQcmdZViewItem
Apr 16, 2006, 4:19am   #2
may3545
Happy living
total hotness! i love the color... but i have to refrain myself. >.<
Apr 16, 2006, 7:35am   #3
sasha-o
Ohhh, I hope Angstofgumby gets that. Remember, she had those problems with winning the indigo first and the seller didn't want to sell it to her after she won?
Apr 16, 2006, 7:55am   #4
Amour
i need a money tree
attention: Angstofgumby

sweetie here's the bag that you have been waiting for go get it!!!!!
Apr 16, 2006, 11:11am   #5
ayla
nyan nyan percent
Rats, gone !
Apr 16, 2006, 11:15am   #6
Amour
i need a money tree
whoa that was fast!! who got the gorgeous bag ladies????
Apr 16, 2006, 11:54am   #7
addictedtopurses
Stars Hollow
Me!!! Yippee finally found my indigo!! Saw it this morning on ebay before I even logged on here and snatched it up (once I got the seller to agree to paypal)
Apr 16, 2006, 12:00pm   #8
Cristina
Originally Posted by addictedtopurses
Me!!! Yippee finally found my indigo!! Saw it this morning on ebay before I even logged on here and snatched it up (once I got the seller to agree to paypal)
Congrats! That is an awesome color, and it's a good price
Apr 16, 2006, 12:00pm   #9
r
ranskimmie
Account Deactivated
I am soooooo happy for you!!!!! We can be the PF indigo girls Here is my indigo baby too!
Attached Images

Apr 16, 2006, 12:03pm   #10
ETenebris
GREEBO...we miss you
Wow...the color on that bag is just gorgeous! I can't wait until you post pics when it arrives! I may have to consider an indigo now, too! Does this go well with jeans? Or is it too close?
Apr 16, 2006, 12:08pm   #11
r
ranskimmie
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by ETenebris
Wow...the color on that bag is just gorgeous! I can't wait until you post pics when it arrives! I may have to consider an indigo now, too! Does this go well with jeans? Or is it too close?
I know there have been several post where girls have said they dont prefer blue bbags because they dont think they go will with jeans. I think this color is amazing with jeans. My pic. dosent even do this color justice. Because when the light hits it it is very bright, and not so much light it is pretty dark. So it looks super good with every color demin I have. The bag actually accentuates my jeans really well. I adore this color
Apr 16, 2006, 12:47pm   #12
Amour
i need a money tree
congrats!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Apr 16, 2006, 12:59pm   #13
s
susan-eric
Originally Posted by ranskimmie
I know there have been several post where girls have said they dont prefer blue bbags because they dont think they go will with jeans. I think this color is amazing with jeans. My pic. dosent even do this color justice. Because when the light hits it it is very bright, and not so much light it is pretty dark. So it looks super good with every color demin I have. The bag actually accentuates my jeans really well. I adore this color
I can see where this color would look fabulous with jeans!
Apr 16, 2006, 2:52pm   #14
angstofgumby
Congrats, addicted. I hope you enjoy your new bag.

Many thanks to the wonderful PFers who thought of me and were looking out for me.

I decided to pass on the bag. I don't know if any of you have read my "for sale" posts in the Marketplace, but I have declared a moratorium on bags, and I am selling many of my recent purchases. I'm feeling slightly imbalanced, very materialistic, self-centered, and very greedy, and I think that my interest in bags has caused some of the really important issues/causes/activities to take a side/back seat in my life. I allowed myself to get swept up in a craze, and that's just not like me. Bags are wonderful, but they certainly will never define who I am, and they are not what determines my happiness at the end of the day. I'm trying to refocus on the things that really, truly matter to me in life. And in an attempt to reground myself, I am stepping away from bags for a while.

I was kind of sad to see the indigo first pass me by since it is one of the bags on my wish list, but I have to say, I wasn't even tempted. I would have loved to have added it to my collection, but I can think of many other ways that the money that I would have spent on the bag can be put to better use. Unfortunately the only person that could benefit from the bag would be me; and even then, it's not something that is a necessity.

Thanks again to all for thinking of me. Namaste.
Last edited Apr 16, 2006 at 2:58pm.
Apr 16, 2006, 3:47pm   #15
jag
Congratulations addicted! It's a lovely color! Enjoy!!!

Angst- i totally understand and commend you for refocussing and getting back to whatever makes you happy! Handbags are just handbags and clearly there are more important things in life. And it is so easy to get caught up in all the excitment and beautiful handbags around here!! I just hope that whatever is going on, you are ok. Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >