Home > >

2004 Eggplant City and 2007 Violet City Comparison

POST A REPLY

Aug 25, 2007, 3:57pm   #1
HandbagAngel
Please see what I got! I know most of tPFers prefer Violet SGH City. But I love my Violet GGH City. I think the gold hardware does brighten up that beautiful purple.

I put it next to my 2004 Eggplant RH City so you can see their colors and leather difference.

Photo with flash light

Photo with daylight

2004 Eggplant RH City & 2007 Violet GGH City

Side by Side comparison

Aug 25, 2007, 4:02pm   #2
zacorey
CURE AUTISM NOW!
I'm dying over both those bags!!!! Lucky girl!!!!!! I love the GGH!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
Aug 25, 2007, 4:03pm   #3
myriamrees
Thanks for the comparison pics !!!
I love violet my heart goes with eggplant !!!!! Such a beautiful bags Congratss !!!
Aug 25, 2007, 4:31pm   #4
mrqx2
Thanks for the comparison pic! I'm DROOLING over the leather on your violet! Congrats!
Aug 25, 2007, 4:43pm   #5
mintpearl
Gorgeous purples! violet with GGH is unexpectedly TDF! Congrats on ur new violet!
Aug 25, 2007, 6:18pm   #6
p
peppermintpatty
Thanks for the pictures!! Violet looks so regal with the GGH, very rich looking!!!!! The leather sure is different on the eggplant compared to the Violet. The eggplant leather almost looks pebbled?! Both are drop dead gorgeous- congrat.'s!!!!!
Aug 25, 2007, 6:20pm   #7
menopausalmama
the gold hardware looks so rich!!!!! congrats!!!!!
Aug 25, 2007, 6:26pm   #8
kittenslingerie
Go Saints!
That is one blingy bag!!! Yoy'll definately get noticed carrying that baby around. Shes beautiful!
Aug 25, 2007, 9:08pm   #9
t
tooshies
Thanks so much for the comparison pics!!!

I too have Eggplant(s), and am thinking of getting something in Violet

Both of your bags are gorgeous, congrats!!
Aug 25, 2007, 9:22pm   #10
addicted ali
Your Honour, a Bbag!
thanks for the pics! I'm so happy to see that the violet is a tad brighter! CONGRATS on the new bag!
Aug 25, 2007, 9:26pm   #11
asl_bebes
Both colors are amazing ... so gorgeous! I'd be happy to get my hands on either one
Aug 25, 2007, 9:55pm   #12
couturefemme
WOW! I think Violet looks great with ALL HW! Congratulations and thanks for the comparison pics!
Aug 25, 2007, 10:05pm   #13
Deana

YAY!!! Congratulations on your beautiful new addition! And a super thanks for the comparison photos. They definitely show the Violet is a litte brighter than the Eggplant, but in real life the Violet looks even brighter!!! The best comparison photos we've seen yet!!!

I am confused though! I thought the Giant City was they same measurements as the regular City. Are the Giant City and Giant Work bigger than their counterparts with regular hardware?
Last edited Aug 25, 2007 at 10:11pm.
Aug 26, 2007, 12:28am   #14
robotdoll
they are both equally beautiful. congrats on your new violet!
Aug 26, 2007, 12:32am   #15
keodi
save mode..on.
lovely!! congrats handbagangel!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >