Home Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Shopping

Where Can I buy a Black Cherry City

POST A REPLY

Aug 5, 2008, 7:46pm   #1
M
I am absolutely in LOVE with this color!! It is perfect for fall, and better yet you can wear it with Black and Brown, which is mostly what I wear...the problem is, Where can I buy one?! I've seen a couple of your new beautiful purchases and I'm wondering where you've found them. There is one on eBay, but I'm not sure if its authentic..TIA!
Aug 5, 2008, 8:27pm   #2
v
i just returned mine at the niemans in bal harbour, yesterday
Aug 5, 2008, 8:46pm   #3
L
Bal bag aholic
Would you mind telling us why you returned it?? Was it because of the color or maybe the leather??? I haven't seen one yet. Thanks!!
Aug 5, 2008, 8:54pm   #4
I saw two recently at NM in Virginia. One was a GH and one was RH. Give them a ring and see if they still have them.
Aug 5, 2008, 10:52pm   #5
M
Thank you!! Voofy, why did you return yours??? I am wondering if it is the color b/c every picture I have seen the color looks different?
Aug 6, 2008, 9:40pm   #6
v
Originally Posted by MicheleBell
Thank you!! Voofy, why did you return yours??? I am wondering if it is the color b/c every picture I have seen the color looks different?
I Returned mine on sunday and they also had the city BC with GH
Aug 6, 2008, 9:42pm   #7
v
Originally Posted by Luvhandbags!
Would you mind telling us why you returned it?? Was it because of the color or maybe the leather??? I haven't seen one yet. Thanks!!
i had the chevre bordeaux and was trying to replace it, but it just didnt feel the same
Aug 7, 2008, 7:31am   #8
Originally Posted by beauxgoris
I saw two recently at NM in Virginia. One was a GH and one was RH. Give them a ring and see if they still have them.
I've seen the one that they have with the GH and it's the most smooth, thick leather that I've seen in a really long time!
Aug 9, 2008, 12:25am   #9
NM at Fashion Island (Newport Beach) has one with GGH.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Shopping