Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Update - What's at Bob Ellis in Charleston, SC

POST A REPLY

Aug 8, 2008, 8:35pm   #1
cbarrus
They have the Ruby City with RH; Ruby Day with RH; Black City with RH; Marine Midday with RH (didn't really like this one much - I was told the leather was "Nappa" - didn't look like it would age well); City bag in I think Anthra with GSH, Black Day with RH. I purchased the Charbon Day in RH which I have posted in another thread. The Ruby City is nice. The color was even but distressed. The Ruby Day looked more even in texture. Ruby was just not for me, but I am sure someone on the forum would wear it well.
Aug 9, 2008, 12:02am   #2
juicy couture jen
Thanks for the heads up.

Did they have any old stuff on sale? I know Mona Moore had a sale on their SS08 stuff a few weeks ago.
Aug 9, 2008, 8:57am   #3
cbarrus
Originally Posted by juicy couture jen
Thanks for the heads up.

Did they have any old stuff on sale? I know Mona Moore had a sale on their SS08 stuff a few weeks ago.
Nothing on sale, unfortunately. They are the only ones in Charleston who sell Bal bags, so sale items go pretty quickly. They also have stores in Atlanta and Charlotte that may have a better selection (bigger stores).
May 15, 2009, 9:55pm   #4
cbarrus
As of earlier today, they had a Black City, Black First and Mandarin City for 25% off if anyone is interested. 843.722.2515
May 16, 2009, 9:29pm   #5
yslalice
on the avenue
how was the leather on that black city?
May 17, 2009, 6:42pm   #6
cbarrus
From what I remember, it was a little wrinkly but not overly distressed. It did look pretty black to me. I already have two so I wasn't interested. but it may be worth buying it unseen for 25%. I think they will send pictures if you call.
May 18, 2009, 12:15am   #7
imonpurseblog
wow, a black city on SALE? somebody should jump on that! :)
May 18, 2009, 9:47pm   #8
cbarrus
^^ That's what I was thinking, except I have two :) Hope someone on here went for it!
Jun 2, 2009, 7:40pm   #9
cbarrus
Originally Posted by cbarrus
As of earlier today, they had a Black City, Black First and Mandarin City for 25% off if anyone is interested. 843.722.2515

As of today, 6/2, these bags are still there and are now 33% off. The black First is less than $800.
Jun 2, 2009, 7:59pm   #10
s
sweetee
I'm interested in the Black with RH. What is RH stands for? I'm sorry that I'm still not too familiar with the hardware. Does anyone has a pic of it? And with 33%off, how much would it come out to be? Thank you.
Jun 2, 2009, 9:22pm   #11
Jira
balenciaga :)
Originally Posted by sweetee
I'm interested in the Black with RH. What is RH stands for? I'm sorry that I'm still not too familiar with the hardware. Does anyone has a pic of it? And with 33%off, how much would it come out to be? Thank you.
RH means regular hardware. Please see http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciag...qs-415607.html
Jun 2, 2009, 10:58pm   #12
s
sweetee
Originally Posted by Jira
RH means regular hardware. Please see http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciag...qs-415607.html
Got it! Thank you.
Jun 3, 2009, 10:31am   #13
yslalice
on the avenue
woowhoo! i ordered the city! i have been wanting a black city forever! this will be my first city if you can believe it! thanks for posting cbarrus!!!!
Jun 3, 2009, 11:57am   #14
tresjoliebags
Bag bliss...
^^^ congrats yslalice! Can I ask how much the City was going for?
Jun 3, 2009, 12:46pm   #15
mainguyen504
Does anyone know how often there are sales?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >