Home Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Shopping

Please help! Desperate for Giant folder bag in baby blue...

POST A REPLY

Feb 25, 2009, 9:41pm   #1
g
I was looking at the Balenciaga website today and found the most beautiful baby blue Giant folder bag. I called the NY store and they said they don't have it. Does anyone know where I can buy it? It's so gorgeous!! Thanks in advance!
Feb 26, 2009, 7:44am   #2
r
It's a new style that is just about to come out. I know NM will be getting the style, but I don't know what colors. There was a picture of a maldives one with GSH in their March issue of the Book.
Feb 26, 2009, 9:06am   #3
Z&J
Neimans is getting Maldives. Not sure what other colors. It's in the $1800+ rage in pricing but those were the only details I received.
Feb 26, 2009, 9:22pm   #4
t
tcl
Can you post a pic? I looked on the website but couldn't figure out which it is from your description. I'm curious to see what it is!
Mar 24, 2009, 11:58pm   #5
J
omg! I saw this bag yesterday at Neiman Marcus in VA/Tyson's Corner. It is very cute but I want it in another color.
Apr 1, 2009, 5:48am   #6
j
jsg
i just saw this... a praline in folder. now im torn between a folder or midday... it looks like a smaller mid day...
Apr 1, 2009, 12:31pm   #7
Is this the bag you mean by Giant Folder? Here is a comparison pic with the Mid-Day. Saks in Boca Raton just got a shipment in. All with GSH, they have Maldives (pictured), Black, Officier and Praline. I Debbie there. 561 620 1357.

I wish you well,

Bridget
Attached Images

Apr 8, 2009, 9:18am   #8
J
Does it come in framb?? I really want this bag. Maldives is nice but after awhile it gets a yellowish tint right? I wonder if pple have problems with pink? ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT IN FRAMB?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Shopping