Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Passing on Yellow Day -- Good luck for someone on waitlist!

POST A REPLY

Aug 17, 2007, 6:56pm   #1
highglossfinish
Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted in a million years -- I was very depressed about the whole Bal thing after LP's site went down, and just didn't feel like participating in the madness for a while.

But today I got my call from Kim at BalNY -- my Yellow Day is in! And it reinvigorated me a whole lot. However, in the time since I put myself on the list I decided to go to Asia for a couple of weeks, which sapped my discretionary fund completely.

So...I just called her and took myself off the list. I hope that means a PFer who was waitlisted will now get a bag! I've looked at the photos and it's a gorgeous color...I might buy a pre-loved one later.

But for now, I'm sticking with my old b-bag family.

Cheers!
Aug 17, 2007, 7:00pm   #2
Bridget S.
It's very good to see you back : )

I wish you well,

Bridget
Aug 17, 2007, 7:29pm   #3
hmwe46
why bother
thanks for the tip

... moving this to shopping
Aug 17, 2007, 8:27pm   #4
Nanaz
Hi Girlie, i was wondering about you. I am so happy to see you again. Missed talking to you.
Aug 18, 2007, 7:39am   #5
KDC
miss old school Bal
Hi HighGloss, good to hear from you. I miss your regular contributions and fab advice!
Aug 18, 2007, 7:55pm   #6
sammydoll
i'm a..
I do believe you may have freed up a spot for me! I got the call this morning and should have her in my hands sometime this next week :)
Aug 18, 2007, 8:49pm   #7
V
Virtual Shopper
Hi, good to see you back again! Oh wow.. a yellow Day, sounds yummy! But I'm still hugging my new beloved 1 week baby (still haven't get a chance to post pictures but will do soon)
Aug 19, 2007, 1:59pm   #8
highglossfinish
Originally Posted by sammydoll
I do believe you may have freed up a spot for me! I got the call this morning and should have her in my hands sometime this next week :)
OMG! That's great! I'm so glad "my" bag has gone to a PFer! I'm sure it's going to be GORGEOUS!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >