POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2008, 7:29pm   #1
p
I called tonight and ordered a rh Black Cherry city. I asked if they had ordered the midday. My SA said they have it coming in Black, Charbon, Rubisse, and Marine. She didn't know when they will be getting it for sure, but at least we know what colors it will be available in!
I can't wait to see it!!!!!!
Jul 17, 2008, 7:32pm   #2
To Bal bags
OOOOOHHHH, thank you for the info! I am looking forward to knowing if it fits on the shoulder well.
Jul 17, 2008, 8:46pm   #3
p
Originally Posted by umimaddicted
OOOOOHHHH, thank you for the info! I am looking forward to knowing if it fits on the shoulder well.

You're welcome! I am looking forward to knowing that too!!!!
Jul 19, 2008, 8:36am   #4
A BAL-enced Life!
Dag-nabb-it ... the Neiman's here in the Boston area don't carry Balenciaga because it's carried at Barneys NY. When I talked to the S/A's at Barneys, they told me that they were getting 1 or 2 of these bags ... and in BORING colors (natch). Uggh ...
Jul 19, 2008, 11:59am   #5
p
Originally Posted by CeeJay
Dag-nabb-it ... the Neiman's here in the Boston area don't carry Balenciaga because it's carried at Barneys NY. When I talked to the S/A's at Barneys, they told me that they were getting 1 or 2 of these bags ... and in BORING colors (natch). Uggh ...
What colors is Barneys getting the Midday in. I tend to go for the more boring colors!!!! Thanks CeeJay!
Jul 20, 2008, 10:23am   #6
A BAL-enced Life!
Obviously, it depends on the store (NY and LA are getting the *brighter* colors). I know that the Boston area will be getting the bag in the Black/Brown colors and 1 in the Marine color.

I'm going to be in LA in September; I'm hoping to find the Rubisse Midday there ... wish me luck!
Jul 20, 2008, 11:23am   #7
p
Originally Posted by CeeJay
Obviously, it depends on the store (NY and LA are getting the *brighter* colors). I know that the Boston area will be getting the bag in the Black/Brown colors and 1 in the Marine color.

I'm going to be in LA in September; I'm hoping to find the Rubisse Midday there ... wish me luck!
Thanks CeeJay! Have fun going to LA is Sept. you lucky girl and good luck getting your ruby Midday!!!!
Jul 22, 2008, 5:57am   #8
h
what style is the midday - are pics available on the bal website? thanks :)
Jul 22, 2008, 6:36am   #9
Stay Gold!
Originally Posted by hayley
what style is the midday - are pics available on the bal website? thanks :)
Hayley, this is a pic of Mid Day in Ruby GSH

*you perhaps might want to use the search function too* to find more info
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Shopping