Home Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Shopping

Is the 08 Anthra had to come by?

POST A REPLY

Aug 7, 2008, 3:50pm   #1
wantsilverreissue227
Hi All. I have been out of the Balenciaga loop for about a year(been in Prada and trying to be good and not spend any money).

I was looking at everyone's beautiful Fall 08 bags and I just love the Anthra color. Is it hard to come by? Was there a waiting list? If I call around to the stores (NM, Sacs, Barneys) is "Anthra" the color they are using or some other name? Would I have luck calling BNY?

TIA
Aug 7, 2008, 3:53pm   #2
sharkwater.com
i think they are calling it "charcoal"

it's a current season color so it shouldnt be difficult to track one down. 07 anthra would be the one that's hard to find.
Aug 7, 2008, 3:53pm   #3
ĦAmo Balenciaga!
The 08 Anthra shouldn't be too hard to come by . I would definitely try BalNY - I think they are referring to Anthra as Charcoal.

What style are you thinking of getting?
Aug 7, 2008, 3:58pm   #4
wantsilverreissue227
I saw in the referance guide there is the pre season anthra and then there is suppose to be a charcoal for the main fall season. Is this not true? are they the same?

I will be looking for a work just not sure if I want (afford) RH or SGH.....
Aug 7, 2008, 4:27pm   #5
I love Bal
Anthra 08 is charcoal. Is easy to find, now Erica from HG bags has that color.
Aug 7, 2008, 5:06pm   #6
I think the 08 Anthra is prettier than the 07, personally. I didn't like that greenish cast that the 07 had.
Aug 7, 2008, 5:09pm   #7
Toxic
Saks have the anthracite color available right now in city and work both with RH. My SA just ordered me a 08 anthracity. It came today except it's being held hostage at the local fedex...
Aug 7, 2008, 7:59pm   #8
sep
Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
They had a bunch at Barneys in Beverly Hills last weekend. It was so pretty with GSH!
Aug 7, 2008, 8:05pm   #9
08 Anthra/Charcoal is a gorgeous color. More dark grey blueish than the 07 slightly greenish anthra. I sold my Twiggy and now am kinda regretting it!!But kept the little gem of an anthra/charcoal MU which is tucked inside all my other bags!!!
Aug 8, 2008, 12:01am   #10
by the sea
Not hard to find and it's gorgeous. Go for it!
Aug 8, 2008, 12:19am   #11
Nope -they're out there. Go get yourself one!!!
Aug 8, 2008, 12:29am   #12
w
the queen bee
i LOVE anthra, i want the city in anthra for my next purchase :) i heard also that it's easy to come by, so don't fret!
Aug 8, 2008, 1:19am   #13
My Dream Ring!
Originally Posted by Allisonfaye
I think the 08 Anthra is prettier than the 07, personally. I didn't like that greenish cast that the 07 had.
ITA! 08 Anthra has a blueish undertone and is prettier, IMHO. Hope you find your Anthra City! In the meantime, here's a little teaser!
Aug 8, 2008, 1:40am   #14
chinkee21, SO GORGEOUS! I am in love with '08 Anthra... I hated '07, sorry!
Aug 11, 2008, 1:19am   #15
They have 2 Charcoal (this is what my SA called it) GSH Cities left at Bal LA right now. I just went today and bought one...LOVE it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Shopping