Home > > >

balenciaga is now on neimans.com


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 18, 2012, 11:23am   #1
NicoletteRN's Avatar
Thread Starter
NicoletteRN
Member
How excited was I to wake up and find this email. One more option for cyber stalking/shopping lol . Happy shopping ladies
Jan 18, 2012, 6:08pm   #2
anmldr1's Avatar
anmldr1
Member
did they just start this?? there are some old bags...styles and colors...
Jan 18, 2012, 8:08pm   #3
hrhsunshine's Avatar
hrhsunshine
Truly Addicted
Originally Posted by anmldr1
did they just start this?? there are some old bags...styles and colors...

yeah, this is new. they didn't have Bals online before. Looks like the main purpose of showing the Bals is to move older inventory. There are lot of 2009 and 2010 colors. Great chance to get some lovely colors!
Jan 18, 2012, 8:41pm   #4
a
afcgirl
Member
Great, thanks for sharing!
Mar 8, 2012, 1:16am   #5
c
carmenco
Member
Originally Posted by NicoletteRN
How excited was I to wake up and find this email. One more option for cyber stalking/shopping lol . Happy shopping ladies
nice! love Neiman!
Mar 13, 2012, 2:22am   #6
NicoletteRN's Avatar
Thread Starter
NicoletteRN
Member
Spring arrivals are up today :)
Mar 18, 2012, 3:30pm   #7
5
51Kaycee
Member
I got the email from N-M on Monday and I ordered a City RH in Anthracite. I received the bag on Friday and the paper tags say it is 2012, so I am excited. I do not know if any of the other bags are left over, but this one says it is a 2012 bag. This is my first brand new bag (bought a pre-loved 2005 The Purse in Bordeaux last year).
Mar 25, 2012, 2:28am   #8
j
janijo
Member
thanks for the tip!!
Apr 22, 2012, 1:00am   #9
S
Spring_Haru
Member
Originally Posted by NicoletteRN
Spring arrivals are up today :)
Love their new spring collection! Had anyone seen that beautiful Glycine color? Absolutely gorgeous...
Apr 22, 2012, 4:27am   #10
LeahRose's Avatar
LeahRose
Member
they are also doing a gift card with regular priced purchase deal right now until the 24th...
Apr 22, 2012, 12:27pm   #11
sam48star's Avatar
sam48star
Member
Originally Posted by LeahRose
they are also doing a gift card with regular priced purchase deal right now until the 24th...
Only, Bal purchases do not count towards the GC:(
Apr 24, 2012, 5:17pm   #12
dizchik's Avatar
dizchik
Member
Originally Posted by sam48star
Only, Bal purchases do not count towards the GC:(
Did you try to use the code online for it? Or did they tell you that? The promo ad shows up when I'm on a page for one of the bags, so it makes it think it's eligible.
Apr 24, 2012, 6:42pm   #13
sam48star's Avatar
sam48star
Member
That's what I thought until I got to checkout. Ended up with a very frustrating call with a cs supervisor who chastised me b/c she said my fault for not for not reading the fine print. I thought exactly what u did; there is a box there. Apparently it was not the"right one" Not happy
Apr 24, 2012, 7:34pm   #14
dizchik's Avatar
dizchik
Member
Originally Posted by sam48star
That's what I thought until I got to checkout. Ended up with a very frustrating call with a cs supervisor who chastised me b/c she said my fault for not for not reading the fine print. I thought exactly what u did; there is a box there. Apparently it was not the"right one" Not happy
How bogus! I actually clicked on the ad and read the fine print, but I don't remember seeing Bal being excluded. I know it said something about qualifying purchases but I didn't see where they stated the exclusions.
Apr 24, 2012, 7:58pm   #15
sam48star's Avatar
sam48star
Member
Originally Posted by dizchik

How bogus! I actually clicked on the ad and read the fine print, but I don't remember seeing Bal being excluded. I know it said something about qualifying purchases but I didn't see where they stated the exclusions.
That's what I tried to explain to cs. All it says is designation on the page. They said there needs to be a blue box but bal bag pages have info in a purple box and I'm pretty sure they were part of the gc promo earlier in the month. The lady I spoke to was rude and not at all helpful. Saks might have a billion exclusions with f&f but at least they are clearly stated. I wonder if anyone else contacted cs about this.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools