Home > > >

bal Mini mini first charms?

POST A REPLY

Mar 6, 2012, 4:04am   #1
missnicoleeee
Hi again! Does anybody know anywhere that has these cute charms at?! And (if this is permitted to ask, if not please delete thread/comment) how much do they cost? Thanks!
Mar 6, 2012, 5:33pm   #2
LoveM&S
More Bags, Pleeease!
It's 10th Anniversary piece. I saw it popped up from time to time on ebay, bonanza and resellers' sites. I hope you will find it. Good luck!
Mar 6, 2012, 7:02pm   #3
missnicoleeee
Originally Posted by LoveM&S
It's 10th Anniversary piece. I saw it popped up from time to time on ebay, bonanza and resellers' sites. I hope you will find it. Good luck!
Yeah I saw a few too! You wouldn't happen to know the price of one would you? Because I read somewhere on the forum (don't remember where though) that most on eBay/bonz were overpriced /:
Mar 6, 2012, 7:23pm   #4
LoveM&S
More Bags, Pleeease!
It was like $390, I think. I don't remember exactly. Even when they were sold in Bal boutiques, they were flied out very quickly. It's hard to find them for sure! Good luck.
Mar 6, 2012, 9:16pm   #5
missnicoleeee
And do you know if Even the lizard embossed charms cost $390 or are they more? Thanks for helping! :)
Mar 6, 2012, 10:57pm   #6
missnicoleeee
So I emailed Steve of bal SCP and this was his reply! Just in case anyone was interested! Sadly he doesn't have the fluo pink that I want but I do see some other potential colors!
Attached Images

Mar 7, 2012, 6:58am   #7
LoveM&S
More Bags, Pleeease!
Wow, I didn't know they are still makeing it! Great job to find it out, misnicoleeee! Maybe an other Bal boutique has fluo pink. Good luck!
Mar 7, 2012, 7:02am   #8
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
I so want a Violet one....wonder if they ship internationally.....
Mar 7, 2012, 10:24am   #9
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
The BAL-NYC boutique had TONS of them (quite literally, an entire drawer full of them - both past year/seasons & current).

Yes, the retail on these is $345; sadly .. most of the ones that you see on the *bay, B*Z or other sites are way overpriced.

Remember, however, that there are 2 kinds:
1) The ones created for the 10-year anniversary (have the plaque in the back which indicate as such)
2) The ones made after the above (S/S 2011, F/W 2011)

Might want to check out the 10-Year Anniversary "Club" thread; I've posted quite a few of my MMF's there! Love 'em!
Mar 7, 2012, 9:58pm   #10
missnicoleeee
Originally Posted by CeeJay
The BAL-NYC boutique had TONS of them (quite literally, an entire drawer full of them - both past year/seasons & current).

Yes, the retail on these is $345; sadly .. most of the ones that you see on the *bay, B*Z or other sites are way overpriced.

Remember, however, that there are 2 kinds:
1) The ones created for the 10-year anniversary (have the plaque in the back which indicate as such)
2) The ones made after the above (S/S 2011, F/W 2011)

Might want to check out the 10-Year Anniversary "Club" thread; I've posted quite a few of my MMF's there! Love 'em!
Thanks!! Do you or anybody happen to have an SA at bal NY that I could email to ask? :) please pm me their email!

Edit: and I saw all your bags and mini charms in your collection thread and they're all TDF!!!! :) I bag envy you hehe
Mar 27, 2012, 3:41pm   #11
l
lucy_liu71
waaaait a minute but i think they're on the bal website now? just saw these pop up today! tons of colors. they are cute, kind of expensive but i'll wear it for a long time i think. i like cyclmen. is "purple" supposed to be "violet"?

http://www.balenciaga.com/en_US/shop...804705460.html
Mar 27, 2012, 6:04pm   #12
shelzbags
Oh, my goodness--those are cute, but too expensive for me. I got 3 of these in different colors on Etsy for $35 each.
Attached Images

Mar 27, 2012, 8:24pm   #13
missnicoleeee
Originally Posted by lucy_liu71
waaaait a minute but i think they're on the bal website now? just saw these pop up today! tons of colors. they are cute, kind of expensive but i'll wear it for a long time i think. i like cyclmen. is "purple" supposed to be "violet"?

http://www.balenciaga.com/en_US/shop...804705460.html
AHHHH thanks for showing me this otherwise I would've never known!! LOL
Mar 27, 2012, 8:24pm   #14
missnicoleeee
Originally Posted by shelzbags
Oh, my goodness--those are cute, but too expensive for me. I got 3 of these in different colors on Etsy for $35 each.

oooooh yours are cute too! they're so tiny!! :)
Mar 27, 2012, 11:37pm   #15
shelzbags
Originally Posted by missnicoleeee
oooooh yours are cute too! they're so tiny!! :)
Thank you--I know, the detail is so great--the artist who makes them is very talented.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >