Home Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Reference Library

Sahara, Praline & Natural - Side by Side Photos Anyone?

POST A REPLY

Apr 12, 2012, 7:10pm   #1
Think Blue.
I can't seem to find photos in here with these three colors side by side. Anyone have all three they can post photos of? I really need to see these next to each other.
TIA.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:24pm   #2
Think Blue.
Anyone? Help.
Apr 14, 2012, 7:49am   #3
Bag Content
I have a 2008 Sahara and recently sold my 2011 Praline, 2007 Nataral, and 2010 Sahara. I would have taken a pic for you but can only give my opinion now.

I found 2010 Sahara to be a tad more yellow than Praline but it does have a lovely glaze that I preferred over the very matte Praline....but praline is gorgeous with RGGH. 2007 Natural did nothing for me. It almost looked like a dirty white. My favorite of all of these was the 08 Sahara....incredible distressed leather.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:33am   #4
Here you go

The first pic: Ivory Work(07) at top, Sahara RGGH City (2011) & Praline GSH City (2010),
Sahara (08 I think) GGH Day & Naturel (07) GGH Day

The Ivory is a yummy vanilla color. The Sahara Day is more glolden beige compared with the City. The Naturel is the real chameleon - sometimes it looks more golden beige and others more pearly or greyish beige. The Praline is like a light Oatmeal color imo.

Hope this helps you in your decision!
Attached Images

Apr 14, 2012, 10:37am   #5
Bag Content
^^^Great photos Sandy!!

LOVE the Sahara RGGH!!- Wish I still had mine . I thought I'd like Praline better but I didn't.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:41am   #6
Thank you A! I nearly bought your Sahara

I really like the Praline. But I do think there is some variation in how light the Praline can be. The Ivory is my favorite leather!
Apr 14, 2012, 12:05pm   #7
Think Blue.
AWESOME! Just I was looking for - I'll have to get on the laptop for a closer look ( on iPhone right now). Thanks everyone so much!
Apr 14, 2012, 1:55pm   #8
Think Blue.
Originally Posted by sandysandiego
Here you go

The first pic: Ivory Work(07) at top, Sahara RGGH City (2011) & Praline GSH City (2010),

The Ivory is a yummy vanilla color. The Sahara Day is more glolden beige compared with the City. The Naturel is the real chameleon - sometimes it looks more golden beige and others more pearly or greyish beige. The Praline is like a light Oatmeal color imo.

I cannot thank you enough for this. This is really helping me decide. The natural is lovely but I think I can rule that one out for what I am looking for in an off-white shade. Still narrowing it down. I love them all!!!
Apr 15, 2012, 7:51am   #9
l
Here you go

great comparo!

I have a sahara from fw10 and in my mind I pictured it to be the same shade as your praline (oatmeal-ish) on the first pic, but after seeing this I agree with your 'golden beige' description... geesh bal colors are hard to capture/describe which makes them even more desirable in the end!
Apr 15, 2012, 1:22pm   #10
Think Blue.
I think I have it narrowed down between ivory and praline. Now I just have to decide on HW!
Apr 15, 2012, 6:38pm   #11
Here you go

Wow love your collection! The Sahara RGGH is sooo beautiful!!
Apr 26, 2012, 2:08pm   #12
Praying for Sahara to be re-released soooon!!! By any chance, any Balenciaga lover here has Chloe Paraty in DOVE. Is that color similar to any one of above?
Apr 26, 2012, 4:12pm   #13
Bag Content
Originally Posted by glowingface
Praying for Sahara to be re-released soooon!!! By any chance, any Balenciaga lover here has Chloe Paraty in DOVE. Is that color similar to any one of above?
Sandysandiego also has a DOVE Paraty. Hopefully she'll chime in with more photos!
Apr 28, 2012, 10:59am   #14
Here are a few pics of the Chloe Dove Paraty & Papyrus GGH.
Both are such pretty neutrals!

Originally Posted by glowingface
Attached Images

Apr 29, 2012, 2:35am   #15
C
Hi there, I have the city in praline and the arena flats in Sahara. To be honest, I really like the Sahara better and regret not just waiting to see if they ever re-release it and just getting praline. Sahara is just a richer color in general. I've included a link to my flickr for you to see the difference... the attachment kept failing. Hope this helps, and please excuse my ugly weekend lounging clothes! http://www.flickr.com/photos/67786171@N08/
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Reference Library