Home > > >

Looking for a good TRUFFLE description...

POST A REPLY

Jun 3, 2010, 12:09pm   #1
ponyupvintage
HI ladies, have not seen this color IRL and am looking for a RH Work in a medium brown color with olive green undertones. Does truffle fit the bill? Or do you have any other suggestions? Not looking for a really dark brown color, and I have looked at lots of pics but it isn't easy to see the tone of Truffle- pls help! thank you!!
Jun 3, 2010, 12:14pm   #2
Jira
balenciaga :)
I think there were 2 Truffles -- one from 06 and one from 07. If you search for Truffle on RDC, I think the pictures there are pretty true to life. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think 07 Truffle is more brown than 06 Truffle.
Jun 3, 2010, 12:43pm   #3
MrsShoeGal
I have the truffle 07 here is my hobo it's a rich darl caramel color Truffle is one of my favorite browns:
Jun 3, 2010, 1:26pm   #4
mmmoon
Orange u my friend?
My sister just received her truffle today. It's an '07 truffle. Has no olive undertones to it at all. In fact, it is a very nice medium brown. It is not dark brown. If you're looking for undertones, I don't think 2007 truffle is the one.
Jun 7, 2010, 4:41pm   #5
MAGJES
Handbag Happy
I have an '06 Truffle. It does not have any Olive undertones at all either....
Jun 7, 2010, 4:43pm   #6
MrsShoeGal
If you want Olive tones you should try Vert FOnce it can look brown or deep olive green.
Jun 7, 2010, 6:15pm   #7
Anna_525
Mom to 2 great kids
Agree, Vert Fonce fits what you described! I would also say Khaki if you want something lighter.
Jun 8, 2010, 10:44am   #8
ponyupvintage
thank you ladies!! i really appreciate all the help
Jun 8, 2010, 12:26pm   #9
MAGJES
Handbag Happy
Truffle is the one in the middle....I would describe it as a good med. brown.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >