POST A REPLY

Apr 12, 2010, 8:05am   #1
Bring it!
Just like the title says: RGGH Coin Purses!! Do they exist?

I haven't come across any or anybody talking about them. Did a search of the forum for "RGGH coin" and I got nothing

Does anybody know anything about this? I recently started my "Bal-accessories-obsession-phase" and I'd be very much interested in getting a couple of CP's in the 2010 S/S Main colors in RGGH, like Olive and Canard!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is interested. Anyone else?

Mods: This thread may be appropriate for the reference section. If so, please move Thank you!
Apr 12, 2010, 8:21am   #2
POM PON GIRL
I am interested to know too!!
Apr 12, 2010, 8:38am   #3
Bring it!
I knew I wasn't alone I really hope they exist!

*Oops, I forgot to add Moutarde to my "wishlist".
Apr 12, 2010, 9:36am   #4
balenciaga :)
I don't know if they exist, but that combo would be really cute!
Apr 12, 2010, 10:36am   #5
ches
Well, I was told by the local SA that there WILL be Black RGGH Money wallets, so I presume RGGH CPs exist too?
Apr 12, 2010, 10:56am   #6
I'm so excited to know!!!!!!!!! Still not sure if I want to get a bag but I would for sure get a rggh cp!
Apr 12, 2010, 11:00am   #7
Bring it!
ieweuyhs, thanks for that info! ITA. If they have wallets in RGGH, then why not CPs? Yay
Apr 12, 2010, 11:06am   #8
Bring it!
Originally Posted by Pinkydream
I'm so excited to know!!!!!!!!! Still not sure if I want to get a bag but I would for sure get a rggh cp!
Same here. I'm still contemplating about getting a RGGH bag, but I'm 100% positive in getting RGGH CPs. They'd be so adorable!
Apr 9, 2011, 6:00pm   #9
RM ~ Bal ~ LV
Bumping this thread - Anyone seen any RGGH Coin Purses in stores yet or have any intel if Bal has any plans to release? I would love one!!
Apr 9, 2011, 9:21pm   #10
ches
Yes, RGGH CPs do exist.

juzluvpink reported that she saw Bleu Roi and Black RGGH CPs when she went to Paris last August.
Apr 9, 2011, 9:45pm   #11
RM ~ Bal ~ LV
Good to know thanks! I wish Neiman carried more corn purses. Right now they only have the milky way ones.
Apr 12, 2011, 4:48pm   #12
Bring it!
Bumping this because they're now available on the Bal website!
Apr 12, 2011, 4:56pm   #13
Bring it!
Some pictures.

I wish they had Sahara with RGGH though.
Attached Images

Apr 12, 2011, 8:00pm   #14
RM ~ Bal ~ LV
So pretty. But is it just me or does Praline looks like off white? It does have some beige in it, right?
Apr 12, 2011, 9:13pm   #15
Bring it!
Originally Posted by Fashion1
So pretty. But is it just me or does Praline looks like off white? It does have some beige in it, right?
I was thinking the same thing. Yes, Praline definitely does have some beige in it. Maybe it looks washed out because we don't see a lot of leather like we do in a bag?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Reference Library