Home Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Clubhouse

Out on the Town (the TOWN Club)!!

POST A REPLY

Mar 30, 2010, 7:10am   #1
A BAL-enced Life!
Please pardon the horrible pictures (as they were taken with my iPhone); I promise to post better ones!

Other than the "oldies" Firsts (which were a little bigger than the current models), I generally can't fit all my *stuff* into a small bag. However, when I saw all the wonderful pics of folks who purchased the Town (especially the Black with RGGH), I had to take a harder look at it!

Sure enough, the local Barneys NY had it ... I was able to fit my "essentials" in ... and voila ... it's now in my collection! The Black with the RGGH is just gorgeous; the antique nature of the hardware (with the black striations) goes so well with the Black color. Added bonus ... there are 2 slots on the front inside of the bag ... perfect for a cellphone & sunglasses/glasses! With the very long strap, this bag is truly the best for a day/night out on the town!!!

Again ... pardon the HORRIBLE picture!

Mar 30, 2010, 7:56am   #2
Here's mine. And thanks to the lovely tPF'er who helped me find her!

Apr 2, 2010, 1:50am   #3
Here is my sorbet RH town. I absolutely LOVE this style. It's definitely my most favourite Bal style ever.

Apr 2, 2010, 3:58am   #4
Queen B
Oh my Lawrd..they are amazing...
Ceejay and TMitch6542...I envy you both..

Chunkylover53whoaa...town is good for bright colors too. I'm thinking to get it in sang maybe
Apr 3, 2010, 5:00pm   #5
Z&J
Beautiful bags!!! Would love to see mod shots
Apr 3, 2010, 6:09pm   #6
I just got my town and LOVE it! I'm pretty short, 5'0, and initially thought the strap was too long. I wore it out the other night and actually really like that it hangs low.
Apr 13, 2010, 6:45pm   #7
B
Is your strap made of one piece leather or two sewn together? I got my sahara town today and i love it except for the strap. Thanks!
Apr 14, 2010, 8:07am   #8
S
Happy as Larry
Don't know how to post pictures: got a black RH Town... like Ceejay, I am SO HAPPY with how all my things fit in.

It's the ultimate Bbag for me - big enough for everything but my book (I usually carry a PT or Day, so you know how how much I lug around with me), and at night with just my wallet and lip-balm, phone and keys, it sits just like a First (and I can then get a drink bottle AND a book in!).

I love the Town: never thought I would, but am pleasantly surprised that I have carried it all week.

I know this'll be the prefect Nanna bag for me when I hit 70
Apr 24, 2010, 7:31pm   #9
Black RGGH town:

Apr 25, 2010, 8:35pm   #10
and BAGS
my moutarde town vs black mulberry alexa w/ python trim

Apr 25, 2010, 9:51pm   #11
i luv bags
^^^ ooooooh that mulberry alexa looks REALLy good!
Apr 26, 2010, 4:28pm   #12
What, me worry?
Yay, I get to join the town club. What a great style. I love that it can be worn crossbody and I love that it keeps its shape when using the shoulder strap. Here she is, miss canard town.

Attached Images

Jun 9, 2010, 10:03pm   #13
Oops, I seem to have 3 towns now

Castagna RGGH town:

Jun 10, 2010, 10:23pm   #14
I Want Them All!
Originally Posted by chunkylover53
Oops, I seem to have 3 towns now

Castagna RGGH town:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...1169882015.jpg

your bag is beautiful!! i love the color/hardware combination!
Jun 11, 2010, 10:47am   #15
S
Happy as Larry
^^^ Wow, I've never thought of it in the brown - it looks really fantastic with the RGGH - so vintage, so cool!!!

Originally Posted by yunces
Oh my Lawrd..they are amazing...
Ceejay and TMitch6542...I envy you both..

Chunkylover53whoaa...town is good for bright colors too. I'm thinking to get it in sang maybe
Oh yes, you must check it out in Sang! The Sang leather on my RH Town is gorgeous - as good as the black RH Town, which is super wrinkly, distressed, soft - and not at all dry. And it smells as good as the black one!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Clubhouse