Home > > >

Bal moto jackets pics & chat

POST A REPLY

Mar 6, 2014, 6:37am   #3391
A
AVV
Originally Posted by justpeachy4397
Meg- so sorry to hear about beau. That is terrifying. Glad you and misha are ok. I don't know what I would have done in that situation. So scary.

As requested, here is a pic of the new addition to our family. We took photos last week and the digital proofs are in :)Attachment 2529100
What a sweetheart!

Originally Posted by Harper Quinn
i like my black/black today, maybe I should keep it?
Looking good! Keep!

Originally Posted by Decophile
justpeachy, your baby is gorgeous!

And now here are photos of the Bordeaux. It is definitely Bordeaux and not Cranberry. It's stunning, but not the shade of red I was expecting. I thought it would be a warm dark maroon red. It's actually quite cool, though I can't seem to capture the shade in photos. To the naked eye, it almost looks like a very dark deep magenta. Has more blues in it than browns/plums. And it's very different from 05 Bordeaux in the moto bags, which is quite a bit warmer.

But I absolutely love love love it! Once again VC shipped lighting fast.
Nice colour!

Originally Posted by annanas
woohoo for moto weather!
Looking good! I'm still wearing my thick winter coats...

And Meg, I hope Beau and you are feeling ok now.
Mar 6, 2014, 8:24am   #3392
B
Baerlie
Megt:I am so sorry to hear about Beau, what a terrible story.Hopefully all will come well in shortly time and for now it was good that Beau had some pounds too much, maybe if not, it would have come to a very bad situation for him.Glad to hear that the woman who owns the dog was quickly trying to help and take the costs for the vet.So all the best to you and poor little Beau.

Justpeachy:Just to have quickly to join in and sending you big congrats to your beautiful daughter.She is just a little princess, so cute and sweet.I am just in love ...All the best to you both!!!
Mar 6, 2014, 8:27am   #3393
B
Baerlie
HarperQuinn:Oh no, do not think on selling the beautiful black on black jacket, it looks such as great on you and i am sure
you would regret it.

Annanas:Love your look, cranberry is made for you!!!
Mar 6, 2014, 9:12am   #3394
lanasyogamama
What time is it?
Originally Posted by justpeachy4397
Ooh who??
I'll PM you.
Mar 6, 2014, 9:34am   #3395
a
annanas
Originally Posted by AVV
Looking good! I'm still wearing my thick winter coats...

Mind over matter
Mar 6, 2014, 9:58am   #3396
luv2run41
My one and only moto. It is 2 degrees here but I wanted to wear Muscade! No makeup and threw my hair up and I figured what better way to make myself presentable than throwing on my moto:

Mar 6, 2014, 10:16am   #3397
cookielvs!bags5
Originally Posted by luv2run41
My one and only moto. It is 2 degrees here but I wanted to wear Muscade! No makeup and threw my hair up and I figured what better way to make myself presentable than throwing on my moto:

you look great L2Run in yuor muscade! No makeup/hair needed! Great pairing with the scarf.
Mar 6, 2014, 12:43pm   #3398
G
GottaPrada
Luv, this jacket was made for you!!! You rock it :)
Mar 6, 2014, 1:36pm   #3399
finer_woman
Shopaholic
I just received the most luscious new to me 08 brown. I've always read about the older leathers but OH EM GEEE! Its like a soft pillowy blanket of leather that you never want to take off. Even better than khaki. Why would they have ever stopped using this leather!!!
Mar 6, 2014, 1:46pm   #3400
G
GottaPrada
congratulations, finer! I am a super fan of 08! so happy for you :):):)
Mar 6, 2014, 1:46pm   #3401
mere girl
Originally Posted by finer_woman
I just received the most luscious new to me 08 brown. I've always read about the older leathers but OH EM GEEE! Its like a soft pillowy blanket of leather that you never want to take off. Even better than khaki. Why would they have ever stopped using this leather!!!
pics please!!
Mar 6, 2014, 5:55pm   #3402
saira1214
Did anyone here buy that 07 black on Ebay? If so, I hate you! Just kidding, but just a little.
Mar 6, 2014, 7:13pm   #3403
C
Catsandbags
Originally Posted by luv2run41

super gorgeous leather
Mar 6, 2014, 7:49pm   #3404
cookielvs!bags5
Originally Posted by finer_woman
congrats FW, any pics?
Mar 7, 2014, 12:52am   #3405
megt10
woohoo for moto weather!
You look fabulous Anna!
[QUOTE=Catsandbags;26345627]
Originally Posted by megt10

Totally agree about keeping dogs safe. The bright side is atleast we don't live in Florida near a golf course or wetlands? My friend in Sarasota says you have to beware of the gators snatching pets. Eek!
I lived in Florida off a golf course too. Your friend is so right.
go for it

thanks, you put up some competition

thank you!

thanks, i love that it has a comb inside or else it would never stay on!

i had my reservations about it first but i totally love it now!

it may be coming out again tomorrow! or maybe militaire
Really what were your reservations?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >