Nov 19, 2012, 10:35pm   #1
The Odd Mod
Continued from here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciag...at-754922.html
Nov 19, 2012, 10:42pm   #2
Originally Posted by christymarie340
You're stunning pbdb!!!
Awww shucks.....thanks christy!!!

Originally Posted by H_addict
Looking fantastic, pbdb!!! Thanks for sharing.
Am blushing (to articulate it), thanks H_addict!!!

Originally Posted by green.bee
You look drop dead gorgeous . so chic and classy with je ne sais quoi thing going on.
Ok this really makes my head balloon up, thanks green!!!

Originally Posted by saira1214
Wow, P! You look fabulous!
Thanks my dear!!!

Originally Posted by dragonette
Wow! I love this! P you are gorgeous!! Love the YSLs too!
I paired the patent blue Tribs with my NQ. Thanks for making me feel good, dragonette !!! Hope Vienna more than makes up for your Paris trip.
Enjoy and keep warm and chic in your moto!!! You looked so pretty btw!!!

Originally Posted by JDN
Absolutely beautiful!!!! :)
You make me smile JDN!! Am wearing the most subdued dress from my other DVF dresses. I had to look a bit sober in my business-look choice for this event and upped it of course with our beloved quilted moto!!!

Originally Posted by cookielvs!bags5
Fresh!
Thanks cookie!!!

Originally Posted by petot
Oh P, you absolutely looked AMAZING here!
Great outfit, and great smile!! :-)
Wonderful comment, smiling even more now from ear to shining ear!! thanks petot!!!

Originally Posted by MAGJES
Stunning!
Thanks my dear magjes!!!

Originally Posted by megt10

My god woman you are a vision. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the shoes too.
Thanks my dearmeg!! From the mouth of our shoe queen, that's a nice compliment!! And your super sweet generous comment, is not that shabby either. seriously, thank you for your wonderful comments!!!

Saw your casual chic look, and I am honestly loving this more and more on you!, Makes you look ever so young, fresh and carefree which we all aspire to be always despite whatever age or state of mind we find ourselves in.
Nov 20, 2012, 1:27am   #3
Originally Posted by pbdb
Awww shucks.....thanks [B]

Wonderful comment, smiling even more now from ear to shining ear!! thanks petot!!!
My dear friend, what a beauty your are my dear you are so very pretty, classy and chic!! You wear the jacket to perfection I adore the tribs, they are so sexy!!
I hope you have been super fine since we last talked!! I am so busy with studies till late in the evening.
All the best my super sweet dear
Nov 20, 2012, 1:35am   #4
it's a moto world ;)
Margeaux Fr 44 on eBay
Nov 20, 2012, 1:37am   #5
it's a moto world ;)
Late to the show, but pbdb you look beautiful
Nov 20, 2012, 1:54am   #6
Originally Posted by Pinkydream
My dear friend, what a beauty your are my dear you are so very pretty, classy and chic!! You wear the jacket to perfection I adore the tribs, they are so sexy!!
I hope you have been super fine since we last talked!! I am so busy with studies till late in the evening.
All the best my super sweet dear
Hey my dearest P, missed you so much but I wanted to be less present in our communication to you since I know you are very much in the thick of your studies and I understand completely how grueling and demanding this can be.
Know that in my heart, that I am always thinking about you and will be praying for your success!!!

Your words have always warmed my heart deeply, I am really lucky to have your valuable friendship.

Study well my dear and let no one and nothing distract you from your goals.
Your life is about to begin a totally different chapter and you are about to realize your dreams one by one and very soon.
I feel and know that you are a very special person and meant to do great things.
All the best and biggest hugs!!!
Nov 20, 2012, 1:56am   #7
Originally Posted by miu miu1
Late to the show, but pbdb you look beautiful
Hey miu, there is no such thing in this thread about being "late" in replies or reaction. The way this thread goes by soo fast, it's part of the charm and allure!! I appreciate your sweet comment, thank you!!!
Nov 20, 2012, 3:11am   #8
it's a moto world ;)
Is the camel on eBay authentic??.
Nov 20, 2012, 3:13am   #9
by the sea
pbdb -- stunning
Nov 20, 2012, 3:15am   #10
by the sea
sorry
Nov 20, 2012, 3:18am   #11
it's a moto world ;)
Originally Posted by drati
Could you post the link? Or pm me? I cannot find it.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/BALENCIGA-286...#ht_1374wt_922
Nov 20, 2012, 3:19am   #12
by the sea
Is the camel on eBay authentic??.
At a quick glance it looks OK to me. But will have closer look.
Nov 20, 2012, 3:21am   #13
it's a moto world ;)
Originally Posted by drati
At a quick glance it looks OK to me. But will have closer look.
Thanks *D*
Nov 20, 2012, 3:21am   #14
by the sea
http://www.ebay.de/itm/BALENCIGA-286...#ht_1374wt_922
LOL, you are now quoting a non existent post. Sorry, I was getting confused and looked on eBay france. When I realised I found it straight away, of course. Looks OK to me at a quick glance (aber zu teuer, oder?).
Nov 20, 2012, 4:18am   #15
Oh my dear friend I am so very touched by your words. I missed you too my friend. I thought about you too and always hoped you are very fine and all is well with you and your lovely family.

Right now I am still looking for words because I am so moved by what you said about me.
I send you a message to your email a bit later when I found my words

You are wonderful

Originally Posted by pbdb
Hey my dearest P, missed you so much but I wanted to be less present in our communication to you since I know you are very much in the thick of your studies and I understand completely how grueling and demanding this can be.
Know that in my heart, that I am always thinking about you and will be praying for your success!!!

Your words have always warmed my heart deeply, I am really lucky to have your valuable friendship.

Study well my dear and let no one and nothing distract you from your goals.
Your life is about to begin a totally different chapter and you are about to realize your dreams one by one and very soon.
I feel and know that you are a very special person and meant to do great things.
All the best and biggest hugs!!!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Clubhouse