Home Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Clubhouse

Bal MOTO JACKETS Pics & Chat!

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 31, 2013, 12:48pm   #8416
s
Wow! Gorgeous, I think everyone will want tis color now:)
Originally Posted by jp_536
I think that's exactly what Sienne is.. "A color, but non color". A color that totally works as a neutral. :). I'm all about that :)

Here are some pics I've posted before. HTH
No. Way. I would have said 22 lol. You must have the fountain of youth.
Originally Posted by dragonette
Teehee! I don't mind at all. I'm 36! :)
Jan 31, 2013, 12:58pm   #8417
Whoa! Are you kidding me?? I would of never have guessed...that is amazing that you look so young, its gonna do wonders for you when you get older...jealous :)
Jan 31, 2013, 12:59pm   #8418
Originally Posted by hc1113
I'm going to try that tactic--just overwhelm him til he can't keep up. He's going to LOVE that

Too cute. My heart just melted!
I know he will

How did I miss this pic from DDS? It is adorable.
Jan 31, 2013, 1:04pm   #8419
Originally Posted by nicole2730
i really love this color combo - what is the name of the green/brown?
Militaire or khaki
Jan 31, 2013, 1:05pm   #8420
here are some more "not-so-fab" shots of my SQ. just cannot say how much i love this style!!!
Yep SQs are great, you look great in yours :-)
Jan 31, 2013, 1:07pm   #8421
Thank u for everyone's lovely comments :-)

Couldn't resist another one with my ink purse

Name:  image-1670852134.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  433.0 KB
Jan 31, 2013, 1:11pm   #8422
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by megt10
You can make it work I am sure. If not it will just give you another reason to go shopping

I sprayed my Beige CQ with Meltonian leather and suede protector when I got it. When I went to brunch the other day I spilled some salad dressing on the jacket and it just wiped right off. It didn't leave any spots or oil stains.
Oh, I am gonna have to get some of this spray! I wore my beige quilted to a gal pal get together last night, but I hardly wear it for fear I will dip my arm in something!
Jan 31, 2013, 1:16pm   #8423
Jimmy Choo lover
Originally Posted by hc1113
Tried a splash of colour with Ms Moto today (the only Chan Luu scarf that arrived!!). Zipped up to brace myself from the wind storm this morning and then unzipped... Oh, and how Ms Moto chills while I work all day

So cute with your pop of color scarf!
Jan 31, 2013, 1:25pm   #8424
Jimmy Choo lover
Wore my beige quilted with a Jimmy Choo cashmere scarf from the Pep collection last night to my gal pal meet up. Wow...I need to polish my dining room table
Attached Images

Jan 31, 2013, 1:32pm   #8425
Originally Posted by jmcadon
Wore my beige quilted with a Jimmy Choo cashmere scarf from the Pep collection last night to my gal pal meet up. Wow...I need to polish my dining room table
Love the combo...
Jan 31, 2013, 1:47pm   #8426
the quilteds are taking over!

Originally Posted by lisahopkins
Thank u for everyone's lovely comments :-)

Couldn't resist another one with my ink purse

Attachment 2044805
Jan 31, 2013, 1:51pm   #8427
JDN

36?!?! I don't believe it!!!!
You look great!!!!

here are some more "not-so-fab" shots of my SQ. just cannot say how much i love this style!!!
Love your FAB pics :)

Love that scarf!!!
Jan 31, 2013, 1:52pm   #8428
Originally Posted by lisahopkins
OMG I am in LOVE, I need a Bean in my life, he is soooooo gorgeous :-) what are the breed characteristics ? I've never seen one before !

you look lovely, so rock chick

I don't blame you, you will freeze in style ;-)

Gorgeous colour, you look fab, it really suits your colouring
thanks!

love the pushed up sleeve look!

So cute with your pop of color scarf!
Thanks :) Oh, and I love the pairing of that particular scarf with your jacket!
Jan 31, 2013, 2:03pm   #8429
[QUOTE=lisahopkins;23876305]OMG I am in LOVE, I need a Bean in my life, he is soooooo gorgeous :-) what are the breed characteristics ? I've never seen one before !

Bean is a boston terrier - they are very loyal intelligent and LOVING dogs. They are called the "gentleman dog" because they are so sweet.They make great family pets, don't shed a lot and love to play - he has his own toybox and goes and picks out what he wants.....then at the end of the day we have toys everywhere. Bean loves to travel in the car. He was easy to train and has bonded with me - he follows me from room to room at home wherever I am - he is there. He loves to snuggle too :) I will never be without a boston terrier :)
Jan 31, 2013, 2:06pm   #8430
Gorgeous scarf, great with your beige quilted :-)
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Balenciaga Balenciaga Clubhouse