POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 21, 2014, 11:31pm   #1
rainneday's Avatar
Thread Starter
rainneday
Member
Otherwise known as "the place where we can gather to pretend that we can resist the call of the B Bag".

Idk if this should go here or not, if anyone wants to move it, feel free.
May 21, 2014, 11:34pm   #2
rainneday's Avatar
Thread Starter
rainneday
Member
Sure is quiet in here...and not very colorful.
May 21, 2014, 11:35pm   #3
Maice's Avatar
Maice
HIME
I'm here!!!
May 21, 2014, 11:36pm   #4
lnw85's Avatar
lnw85
Member
Me too! Girl, you knew I'd show :)
May 21, 2014, 11:39pm   #5
rainneday's Avatar
Thread Starter
rainneday
Member
Hi, Maice and Inw85 ! What the heck are we supposed to do in here? Besides climb the walls?
May 21, 2014, 11:43pm   #6
ceridwen's Avatar
ceridwen
Member
Let's see: we can admire the Lagoon colored sea, touched here and there with Emerald, and the Sahara colored sand on the beach, and the Sapin fronds on the swaying palm trees, and the Rubisse and Rouille and Pumpkin sunset that slowly deepens to Violet and Raisin and Sapphire--OH NO! Everything here is drenched in Bal colors!
May 21, 2014, 11:47pm   #7
lnw85's Avatar
lnw85
Member
So rainneday, I know you do this quite a lot but I want to start trying to help people search for their bags... Since I really enjoy the search, I thought that would be a good way for me to distract myself from searching four the bags I want.
So, maybe this can be a banned island girls helping our non banned friends find fabulous bags that we can drool over too!
May 21, 2014, 11:57pm   #8
Maice's Avatar
Maice
HIME
Originally Posted by lnw85
So rainneday, I know you do this quite a lot but I want to start trying to help people search for their bags... Since I really enjoy the search, I thought that would be a good way for me to distract myself from searching four the bags I want.
So, maybe this can be a banned island girls helping our non banned friends find fabulous bags that we can drool over too!

That is a great idea!
May 21, 2014, 11:59pm   #9
Maice's Avatar
Maice
HIME
Originally Posted by ceridwen
Let's see: we can admire the Lagoon colored sea, touched here and there with Emerald, and the Sahara colored sand on the beach, and the Sapin fronds on the swaying palm trees, and the Rubisse and Rouille and Pumpkin sunset that slowly deepens to Violet and Raisin and Sapphire--OH NO! Everything here is drenched in Bal colors!
LOL!
May 22, 2014, 12:01am   #10
rainneday's Avatar
Thread Starter
rainneday
Member
Originally Posted by ceridwen
Let's see: we can admire the Lagoon colored sea, touched here and there with Emerald, and the Sahara colored sand on the beach, and the Sapin fronds on the swaying palm trees, and the Rubisse and Rouille and Pumpkin sunset that slowly deepens to Violet and Raisin and Sapphire--OH NO! Everything here is drenched in Bal colors!
You are killing me!!!
May 22, 2014, 12:03am   #11
rainneday's Avatar
Thread Starter
rainneday
Member
Originally Posted by lnw85
So rainneday, I know you do this quite a lot but I want to start trying to help people search for their bags... Since I really enjoy the search, I thought that would be a good way for me to distract myself from searching four the bags I want.
So, maybe this can be a banned island girls helping our non banned friends find fabulous bags that we can drool over too!
That is an excellent idea! I enjoy it too, the hunt is much of the fun
May 22, 2014, 12:05am   #12
Maice's Avatar
Maice
HIME
Originally Posted by rainneday
That is an excellent idea! I enjoy it too, the hunt is much of the fun
What lnw85 suggested is actually what I feel you did for me rainneday, helping me out with my purchase... except I was supposed to be on a ban, and we BOTH ended up breaking our bans
May 22, 2014, 12:12am   #13
rainneday's Avatar
Thread Starter
rainneday
Member
Originally Posted by Maice
What lnw85 suggested is actually what I feel you did for me rainneday, helping me out with my purchase... except I was supposed to be on a ban, and we BOTH ended up breaking our bans

Hahaha, we are awful! But those bags will be very loved.
May 22, 2014, 12:27am   #14
Maice's Avatar
Maice
HIME
On top of what lnw85 suggested, we can post here in case we see something that tempts us... so we can get support in saying no? Or is that a bad idea and we just might end up enabling each other?
May 22, 2014, 12:59am   #15
lnw85's Avatar
lnw85
Member
Or if it truly is ban breaking worthy... Not finishing this sentence
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools