DISCUSSION CLOSED

Aug 28, 2012, 2:14am   #1
Banned from bags!NOT
230843714411...hi this is the item number for a bag I would like authenticated. I've read how to post for authentication and I'm absolutely stuck....I thought I would start with the item number that was easy to cut and paste but as for the pics etc could I get som help as to how to send it across...?
Thanks so much
Jo:)
Aug 28, 2012, 2:20am   #2
Banned from bags!NOT
Originally Posted by Jo Pedrosa
230843714411...hi this is the item number for a bag I would like authenticated. I've read how to post for authentication and I'm absolutely stuck....I thought I would start with the item number that was easy to cut and paste but as for the pics etc could I get som help as to how to send it across...?
Thanks so much
Jo:)
Up for auction is a 100% Authentic Prada Saffiano Lux Double Zip Tote.
This colour is new for Spring/Summer 2012 and the only one on eBay.

It is Calfskin Leather finished with a lining of signature Prada logo jacquard.

Made In Italy.

The bag has 2 top handles and a double zip opening.

There is also the logo snap closures on each side of the bag.

There are 4 gold feet on the bottom.

The bag has an interior zippered pocket and 3 open pockets.

This is considered the large size, which comes without the shoulder strap.

Measurements are 14.5 inches wide, 10.5 inches high, 6.5 inches deep. Handles measure 15 inches.

The bag comes with authenticity card stamped from the Sydney Prada boutique, original dustbag and Prada shopping bag.

It has only been used once, is in absolute perfect condition with no tears or markings.

RRP $2750.00
Aug 28, 2012, 2:25am   #3
TPF Moderator
Hi, could you re-post here: http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/aut...l#post14971641

(thread is in the Prada forum, the experts are answering auth questions in that thread, add more info see first post)

Good luck.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Authenticate This...