Home Bags, Bags, Bags Authenticate This...

Does ModaLuxury site sell authentic bags?

POST A REPLY

Jan 18, 2008, 11:46pm   #1
Does anyone know if the ModaLuxury site sells authentic bags? The prices seem awfully good.

http://www.modaluxury.com/index.php

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks a lot!
Jan 19, 2008, 8:13am   #2
F
I'm no expert, but I'd say they were fake, I looked at the Coach bags, since I'm familiar with those, and none of them can be found on the Coach website.

I'm of the opinion that if the price is too good to be true, then it's a fake. Sorry:(
Jan 19, 2008, 9:34am   #3
Doberhuahua!
They are selling fakes. Hermes does not sell its bags online at retail. Plus, the store has a 12.5% restocking fee if you return anything. For that reason alone I would not shop there, even if they did sell authentic merchandise.
Jan 19, 2008, 9:37am   #4
Thanks for the info!
Mar 5, 2008, 3:31pm   #5
p
I have that very same question. I emailed them, and they swear they sell real Gucci handbags. I asked the authenticity question every which way I could think of to make them actually say, "Yes, we sell Gucci handbags made by Gucci." However, I also read their Legal Statement and that lends a bit of extra suspicion.

Does anyone know for sure if they sell fake or real Gucci?
Mar 5, 2008, 8:53pm   #6
Fake.
Jun 25, 2008, 10:01pm   #7
B
Bou
They are soooo fake it's pathetic. I know because I purchased from them. As soon as I opened the box I could tell. I tried to return it & they would not refund my money.
Jun 25, 2008, 10:05pm   #8
Doberhuahua!
Originally Posted by Bou
They are soooo fake it's pathetic. I know because I purchased from them. As soon as I opened the box I could tell. I tried to return it & they would not refund my money.
If it hasn't been a long time, do a chargeback on your credit card. You will get your money back.
Jun 25, 2008, 10:33pm   #9
s
looks really fake, i must say.
Aug 4, 2008, 6:41am   #10
f
I saw many Birkins on www.modaluxury.com .... i have heard of createursdeluxe.com but not of Moda....do they sell legitimate Birkins? Their legal clauses affirm everything EXCEPT authenticity. they do have the super rare Diamond Croc Birkin though!Your thoughts?
Aug 4, 2008, 6:47am   #11
love me some bags!
All I know is that they spelled "shoping" incorrectly, that would stop me right there.
Aug 4, 2008, 10:04am   #12
Doberhuahua!
Not a chance that they sell authentic merchandise. Hermes does NOT sell its bags online. How in the world would they have the rare diamond croc? If you want to learn more about Hermes, check out our Hermes section.

Here's a thread about this site:

http://forum.purseblog.com/authentic...gs-235671.html
Aug 4, 2008, 10:07am   #13
Doberhuahua!
Originally Posted by gacats
All I know is that they spelled "shoping" incorrectly, that would stop me right there.
Oops, they spelled "chekout" wrong too. Must be a classy site!
Aug 4, 2008, 11:43am   #14
Science Geek!
If you really wanted to invest in a Hermes bag it would be a good idea to go to a reputable retailer. Its a lot of money and should be done very seriously.
Aug 4, 2008, 1:47pm   #15
Fakes and using stolen pictures
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Authenticate This...