Home Bags, Bags, Bags Authenticate This...

Does Fragrance.net sell authentic?

POST A REPLY

Nov 15, 2008, 12:16am   #1
l
Do they sell authenthic? I found some of their perfume almost 40% cheaper than the price other stores are selling. Besides, some of them said it would come WITHOUT box. This is kind na weird. Do they really sell authentic? How could it be so much cheaper than other store (and this is low price is even their price before the coupon!).
Nov 15, 2008, 12:59am   #2
Forgive me im new!
I dont know but I found this in their About Us section..

Product Guarantee

All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. We only carry genuine brand name perfumes and colognes. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Nov 15, 2008, 7:44am   #3
I've wondered about these sites too. I figured that the bottles are probably rather old and the boxes may have been damaged (i.e. they get seconds or get units that didn't sell at retail and were possibly dinged or whatever while sitting around). I guess I assumed they were sort of like TJ Maxx for overstocks.
Nov 15, 2008, 9:14am   #4
I've purchased from Fragrance.net on several occasions and the products were authentic! I had no problems and I found the prices to be about the lowest online.
Nov 15, 2008, 10:03am   #5
^ ITA. It's been a while since I've purchased from them, but the one time that I did, it was authentic.
Nov 15, 2008, 10:44am   #6
l
<3
fragrance.net is great... i've ordered from them 4 or 5 times and they have great customer service, good prices and the products are 100% authentic :)
Jun 20, 2010, 6:09pm   #7
Bumping this...has anyone had any recent experiences with them? I keep reading horror stories when I google them. I haven't done business with them in several years, but found my fave Creed fragrance at a much lower price. I'm afraid it isn't authentic or may not be fresh?
Jun 20, 2010, 6:20pm   #8
TIME OUT
I like fragrancex.com better. Purchased several authentic perfumes, and great prices.

Free shipping with code 'free'
Last edited Jun 20, 2010 at 6:27pm.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Authenticate This...