Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Authenticate This Hermes Scarf / RTW *Please read rules and use format in Post #1

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 2, 2013, 4:20pm   #76
M
Mdevi1961
Member
here are more pictures









Last edited Jan 2, 2013 at 4:24pm. Reason: added more pictures
Jan 2, 2013, 4:24pm   #77
M
Mdevi1961
Member






more pictures
Jan 2, 2013, 4:24pm   #78
Grand Sud's Avatar
Grand Sud
Member
Originally Posted by Mdevi1961
How do I post pictures. Im really lost!
When you are in the window "post a reply" - where you type your message - or when you want to edit it you go to "advanced" and there should be a second part to the post that says "additional options" and there you will find "manage attachments" or something similar button. You go into it and attach photos and then press "upload" to get them into the post. They need to be no bigger than medium size though. I just learned all this today struggling with it myself. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Jan 2, 2013, 4:34pm   #79
M
Mdevi1961
Member
Here is my Kelly Cuff. Electric Blue Lizard. It was a Christmas gift. The receipt was shown to me and it said it was from a place called Malleries.

Please Authenticate!

You know what: Click here for the pictures, because Im new to this and its very confusing! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91789311@N03/

Once again thank you!!
Attached Images
        
Jan 2, 2013, 5:14pm   #80
dame de coeur's Avatar
dame de coeur
Dame de Coeur
Originally Posted by Mdevi1961
Here is my Kelly Cuff. Electric Blue Lizard. It was a Christmas gift. The receipt was shown to me and it said it was from a place called Malleries.

Please Authenticate!

You know what: Click here for the pictures, because Im new to this and its very confusing! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91789311@N03/

Once again thank you!!
again, this is the thread for scarves.
I am sorry, but since we have re-started this thread recently, a lot of items are posted, which do not belong here. It is not helpful for the authenticators nor for those who follow this as an educational thread for scarves.
Jan 2, 2013, 5:37pm   #81
M
Mdevi1961
Member
Originally Posted by dame de coeur
again, this is the thread for scarves.
I am sorry, but since we have re-started this thread recently, a lot of items are posted, which do not belong here. It is not helpful for the authenticators nor for those who follow this as an educational thread for scarves.
So where can I post it? Please help!
Jan 3, 2013, 12:07am   #82
ABQ2ATL's Avatar
ABQ2ATL
J'aime mon carré
Ladies, I'd appreciate your thoughts on a couple of scarves:

Item: Hermes 90cm Silk Scarf - Les Ballets Russes (Annie Faivre)
Listing number: 221172032817
Seller: ybtold86
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221172032817...84.m1423.l2648
Comments: This is a strange monochromatic colorway. All the examples I can find of Ballets Russe are more colorful and have more contrast (the lighter orange "track" around the center seen here is usually white or very pale). I own Ballets Russe in a plisse and the designs look all right, but the color (though attractive to me) seems odd -- what do you think?

Item: HERMES Silk Scarf CARROSSERIE by Philippe Ledoux Yellow 35" Authentic Carre EXNT
Listing number: 110996496335
Seller: a_little_treasure
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110996496335...84.m1439.l2649
Comments: Okay, I admit it -- I pulled the trigger on this one an hour ago. I like the colors and the design, but it's an old issue (1975, I think) and I just want some reassurance.

Thanks so much for your wisdom. My new year's resolution is to join the Scarf of the Day thread and also to post some photos in the Reference pages. This silk habit is getting a little out of hand, I fear!
Jan 3, 2013, 1:35am   #83
9
94107
Member
Originally Posted by dame de coeur
This is authentic from an excellent seller.
The only thing you may have to worry will be customs duties.
Thank you Dame de Coeur! I really appreciate your help.

Merci!
Jan 4, 2013, 1:51pm   #84
a
axyw
Member
Please authenticate this for me. TIA

Item description: Hermes Paris TUTANKHAMUN Rybal Orange Scarf
Item number: 261147967834
Seller: n.s.treasures
Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261147967834?...84.m1438.l2649
Last edited Jan 4, 2013 at 1:59pm.
Jan 4, 2013, 6:26pm   #85
ABQ2ATL's Avatar
ABQ2ATL
J'aime mon carré
Can someone authenticate this for me? It's been a couple of days since I asked.

Item: Hermes 90cm Silk Scarf - Les Ballets Russes (Annie Faivre)
Listing number: 221172032817
Seller: ybtold86
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221172032817...84.m1423.l2648
Comment: Unusual colorway -- is it okay? Seller says "with defect" but that could mean anything.
Jan 4, 2013, 9:14pm   #86
9
94107
Member
Are these authentic?

Item description: Mexique
Item number: 321042747068
Seller: mlb-esales
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321042747068...84.m1438.l2649

Item description: Belles de Mexique
Item number: 150943170549 Item number:
Seller: JB8506
Link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERMES-Belle...item2324e9fff5

Gracias!
Jan 4, 2013, 10:43pm   #87
Grand Sud's Avatar
Grand Sud
Member
Please help!
Item: HERMES ' Grand Manege' Scarf
Number: 400381151778
Seller ID: jb8506
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERMES-Grand...-/400381151778

and another one from the same seller:
Item: HERMES ' Brides De Gala' Scarf
Number: 400381159713
Seller ID: jb8506
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERMES-Bride...-/400381159713
Comments: I have mainly seen these vintage and I am not sure about the lack of "scroll" around the name of the scarf in the canter. The copyright is newer so maybe it's a newer re-issue?
Jan 5, 2013, 1:23am   #88
x
xeresana
Member
Would you mind checking this one out?

Item: Hermes L'Ombrelle Magique Scarf, mint and all original with box
Listing number: 170969314391
Seller: drummerboy52jc
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170969314391...84.m1423.l2649

Thank you!
Jan 5, 2013, 6:35am   #89
dame de coeur's Avatar
dame de coeur
Dame de Coeur
Originally Posted by 94107
Are these authentic?

Item description: Mexique
Item number: 321042747068
Seller: mlb-esales
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321042747068...84.m1438.l2649

Better pictures are required.

Item description: Belles de Mexique
Item number: 150943170549 Item number:
Seller: JB8506
Link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERMES-Belle...item2324e9fff5

This is authentic


Gracias!
see my remarks above
Jan 5, 2013, 6:37am   #90
dame de coeur's Avatar
dame de coeur
Dame de Coeur
Originally Posted by Grand Sud
Please help!
Item: HERMES ' Grand Manege' Scarf
Number: 400381151778
Seller ID: jb8506
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERMES-Grand...-/400381151778

and another one from the same seller:
Item: HERMES ' Brides De Gala' Scarf
Number: 400381159713
Seller ID: jb8506
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERMES-Bride...-/400381159713
Comments: I have mainly seen these vintage and I am not sure about the lack of "scroll" around the name of the scarf in the canter. The copyright is newer so maybe it's a newer re-issue?
I think they are both authentic, but better pictures would be nice. In case you win the auction, feel free to post more pictures (seller guarantees authenticity and offers returns)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools