Home Premier Designers Hermès Authenticate This Hermès

Authenticate This Hermes Accessory *Please read the rules and use format in Post #1

POST A REPLY

Jul 1, 2012, 2:39pm   #901
Hello there, please authenticate? TIA!
Item: Ombre Lizard Kelly Dog
Item Number:251097636646
Seller: Red-red-rose
Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hermes-Kelly...#ht_500wt_1362
Jul 1, 2012, 3:31pm   #902
Originally Posted by lovely64
The stitching is quite uneven but non the less I think it looks like hermès quality.
Thank you!
Would it be helpful if i ask for another picture? Or a detailed picture of the stitching in daylight? Or not necessary ;-)
Jul 1, 2012, 3:39pm   #903
LunAtic
Originally Posted by Sterre
Thank you!
Would it be helpful if i ask for another picture? Or a detailed picture of the stitching in daylight? Or not necessary ;-)
Ask for a clear picture of the outside of the bracelt, preferably in daylight. The stitching is bad but I´d like to see what it looks like on the outside. Everything else is consistent with hermès quality IMO, stamp, hardware etc.
Jul 1, 2012, 3:41pm   #904
LunAtic
Originally Posted by paddylover
Hello there, please authenticate? TIA!
Item: Ombre Lizard Kelly Dog
Item Number:251097636646
Seller: Red-red-rose
Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hermes-Kelly...#ht_500wt_1362
I would like to see a better, and clearer, picture of the year stamp.
Jul 1, 2012, 3:52pm   #905
Ask for a clear picture of the outside of the bracelt, preferably in daylight. The stitching is bad but I´d like to see what it looks like on the outside. Everything else is consistent with hermès quality IMO, stamp, hardware etc.
Thank you, I will ask!
Jul 1, 2012, 5:13pm   #906
n
Please help me to authentic this Hermes bracelet !! I just bid it on eBay!
Item: Hermes Paris Narrow Bracelet in Gold Plated and Red Enamel
Listing number:230817321097
Seller: zeinabburma
Link:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/230817321097s...#ht_500wt_1287
Name:  image (1).jpg
Views: 887
Size:  417.1 KB
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  416.3 KB
Jul 2, 2012, 12:55am   #907
LunAtic
Originally Posted by niagu
Please help me to authentic this Hermes bracelet !! I just bid it on eBay!
Item: Hermes Paris Narrow Bracelet in Gold Plated and Red Enamel
Listing number:230817321097
Seller: zeinabburma
Link:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/230817321097s...#ht_500wt_1287
Attachment 1778810
Attachment 1778825
I am sorry but we don´t authenticate enamel bracelets anymore.
Jul 3, 2012, 12:27am   #908
Listing number: 180919713583
Seller: drkbar11
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cuir-Osiris-...item2a1fa7bf2f
Comments: Cuir Osiris Veau Chamonix Bracelet
Jul 3, 2012, 2:56am   #909
LunAtic
Originally Posted by toujours*chic
Listing number: 180919713583
Seller: drkbar11
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cuir-Osiris-...item2a1fa7bf2f
Comments: Cuir Osiris Veau Chamonix Bracelet
There is only one picture so it´s not possible to say.
Jul 3, 2012, 3:35am   #910
There is only one picture so it´s not possible to say.
Thanks anyway- I see it sold. I guess at the BIN price, not much to lose. I had never seen that design before so was curious.
Jul 3, 2012, 3:57am   #911
LunAtic
Thanks anyway- I see it sold. I guess at the BIN price, not much to lose. I had never seen that design before so was curious.
You´re welcome. If you see the seller has only one feedback which appears to be for some apparel or something. It is not trust or confidence installing. The risk of it beeing too good to be true is very high.
Jul 3, 2012, 4:18am   #912
You´re welcome. If you see the seller has only one feedback which appears to be for some apparel or something. It is not trust or confidence installing. The risk of it beeing too good to be true is very high.
I agree that there is reason to be suspicious. This seller did sell what appears to be an authentic Hermes scarf which is why I thought the bracelet may be authentic but not being an expert and so little to go on in terms of visual evidence, I refrained. Sometimes legitimate new sellers offload things all at once- cleaning closets or just requiring cash. But you are right, it is very hard to tell a good seller from a bad apple counterfeitor esp. with so little fb.
Jul 3, 2012, 4:43am   #913
LunAtic
I agree that there is reason to be suspicious. This seller did sell what appears to be an authentic Hermes scarf which is why I thought the bracelet may be authentic but not being an expert and so little to go on in terms of visual evidence, I refrained. Sometimes legitimate new sellers offload things all at once- cleaning closets or just requiring cash. But you are right, it is very hard to tell a good seller from a bad apple counterfeitor esp. with so little fb.
The information about them having sold an authentic scarf is not available and I didn´t know that. I agree that sometimes people off load alot of things at once and they may not have sold much before.

I do think that most honest sellers will/should have considerable feedback as a buyer before they start to sell. Then a potential buyer can see what kind of purchases they have made in the past. To me that is important information.
Jul 3, 2012, 6:31am   #914
I saw above that you don't do authentication for enamel bracelets anymore. Is there a thread that does? Or are there just too many fakes out there to be sure? I have my eye on a few online!
Jul 3, 2012, 7:20am   #915
The information about them having sold an authentic scarf is not available and I didn´t know that. I agree that sometimes people off load alot of things at once and they may not have sold much before.

I do think that most honest sellers will/should have considerable feedback as a buyer before they start to sell. Then a potential buyer can see what kind of purchases they have made in the past. To me that is important information.
Maybe we will find out one way or the other when the buyer leaves fb.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès Authenticate This Hermès