Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Authenticate This Website

POST A REPLY

Mar 21, 2008, 5:42am   #46
g
grenjimm
Hi...COULD ANYONE TELL ME IF DULUXE MODA SELL AUTHENTIC HANDBAGS??? I BOUGHT A COUPLE OF BAGS OFF THEM BUT HAVE SENT THEM BACK THINKING THEY ARE NOT AUTHENTIC...THANKS GWENDA
Mar 21, 2008, 9:22am   #47
K
Kpassa
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by ArmCandyLuvr
^^^ Any site offering Chanel online is fake. Chanel doesn't allow their products to be sold online. Any site offering LV other than eluxury.com or louisvuitton.com is fake. LV is only sold online through eluxury.com or louisvuitton.com.
I just checked 2 of those sites and neither lists LV. Both list Chanel but only a small selection of sunglasses. If all that stuff is fake how do they get away with it? They have American toll-free numbers and ship UPS so they must have an American shipping center. I've seen raids on flea markets so educate me please on how such a large operation can get away with it.
Mar 21, 2008, 6:26pm   #48
ArmCandyLuvr
^^^ Even so, the sites charge restocking fees. Restocking fees is a common hallmark of a scam.
Mar 21, 2008, 7:16pm   #49
g
grenjimm
Hi...Does anyone know if the DESIGNERPURSESHOP.COM sell fakes??? They assure me they sell Genuine Handbags....Cheers Gwenda
Mar 22, 2008, 11:00am   #50
Queen_Kitty
Purse Aficionado
http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...me-c44353.html

Read up on this link, it sounds no good at all!
Mar 22, 2008, 6:04pm   #51
lorihmatthews
A taste for the arts
Originally Posted by Kpassa
I just checked 2 of those sites and neither lists LV. Both list Chanel but only a small selection of sunglasses. If all that stuff is fake how do they get away with it? They have American toll-free numbers and ship UPS so they must have an American shipping center. I've seen raids on flea markets so educate me please on how such a large operation can get away with it.
Just because they have US numbers and ship UPS that doesn't mean anything. They can order fakes from overseas, have them shipped to their location, and then package them to mail to their customers.

As you can probably imagine, fakes are rampant online, and the US government is just not doing a good idea of shutting down the counterfeiters.
Mar 22, 2008, 6:08pm   #52
lorihmatthews
A taste for the arts
Originally Posted by grenjimm
Hi...Does anyone know if the DESIGNERPURSESHOP.COM sell fakes??? They assure me they sell Genuine Handbags....Cheers Gwenda
I can't tell with this one. The only thing I don't like about their return policy is that you only have 3 days to return the item after you receive it. They may be counting on the fact that you wouldn't be able to check authenticity in that short a period of time.

When it comes to buying online, it really doesn't make sense to take risks with all of these unknown sites. Better to buy from sites that are well known.
Mar 22, 2008, 7:40pm   #53
j
jasminetokyo
I was considering buying an Anna Sui dress from there a few weeks ago, but decided against it because it seemed a bit weird.
Mar 22, 2008, 7:48pm   #54
a
anika123
Is this website authentic? THank you:)

http://www.yns-int.com/index.html
Mar 22, 2008, 10:20pm   #55
c
con510
Has anyone shopped at MyDesignerBrands.com ? I read some good review about it. I also saw a few bad reviews, complaining about Gucci fakes. From the pics their bags looks real, but I know some sites use real bag pics but ship fake bags. Thanks!!!
Mar 23, 2008, 12:44pm   #56
ArmCandyLuvr
^^^ More fakes. These sites have been asked about before. I would tell you to do a search, but the seach function is currently disabled.
Mar 23, 2008, 5:44pm   #57
g
grenjimm
Thanks very much....Gwenda
Mar 24, 2008, 8:42am   #58
three_man
Hi people. First post of a lurker

So justy to verify ArmCandyLUvr, this site designerpurseshop.com sells fakes (or were you referring to the succeeding ones)? I wanted to buy a bag from this website.

I saw some of their bag models being sold on moda queen as well.
Last edited Mar 24, 2008 at 8:44am. Reason: added comments
Mar 24, 2008, 9:55am   #59
classicsgirl
Bag Lover Downunder
thanks for the link queen_kitty. it does look dodgy doesn't it?
Mar 24, 2008, 12:29pm   #60
ArmCandyLuvr
^^ Yes, fakes all around. I wouldn't be surprised if these sites are all connected somehow.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >