Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Authenticate This Website

POST A REPLY

Apr 22, 2007, 7:14am   #16
P
Poosie girl
A few years ago I bought a Prada BR1254 from Dominooch and took it to a Prada store and they said it was authentic.
Apr 22, 2007, 5:19pm   #17
puteribelibelah
Does anyone know if Styledrops is legit too? I'm eyeing on a YSL bag they have.

TIA!
Apr 22, 2007, 6:25pm   #18
ArmCandyLuvr
Originally Posted by puteribelibelah
Does anyone know if Styledrops is legit too? I'm eyeing on a YSL bag they have.

TIA!
Styledrops is legit, but be sure you check other sites for the bag first. Styledrops is sometimes overpriced.
Apr 22, 2007, 6:29pm   #19
puteribelibelah
Originally Posted by ArmCandyLuvr
Styledrops is legit, but be sure you check other sites for the bag first. Styledrops is sometimes overpriced.
Thanks, ArmCandyLuvr. That's the reassurance I needed and many thanks for the price tip. That helps too.
Apr 23, 2007, 5:06pm   #20
ruemode
Ridin' and Stylin'
Originally Posted by BabyK
Yes La Perle is definitely fake. The only authentic site on your is Shopbop.
BabyK - I know Shopbop is authentic - but is Dellamoda suspect? I've heard their stuff is authentic, but have never purchased....
Jun 12, 2007, 2:52pm   #21
n
nik842
how about styledrops.com???

i need to know more then one person's opinion!
Jun 12, 2007, 2:58pm   #22
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
I would only patronize the sites that are endorsed by this forum to be on the safe side.
Aug 23, 2007, 10:56pm   #23
m
mochi9
Has anyone heard of Eurobellacollections? Are they legit?

Thanks
Aug 23, 2007, 11:02pm   #24
JAN!
<3
Originally Posted by ruemode
BabyK - I know Shopbop is authentic - but is Dellamoda suspect? I've heard their stuff is authentic, but have never purchased....
I've been hearing bad things about Dellamoda. It's been said by some people on this forum that they sell a mix of fake and authentic. If that is the case, would you risk it?
Aug 23, 2007, 11:27pm   #25
rooby
There's normally a section that states "mirror image" hand bags but its normally hard to find in those websites when they bother to include it that is.
Oct 1, 2007, 11:34am   #26
a
aeswart
Ok, so there has to be a way to get AUTHENTIC handbags by all the big guys at a decent price...Right? I mean, all the people on Ebay (that are selling authentic) have to get there supply from somewhere...WHERE???? I have bought list after list and received dead end after dead end! I was excited about Fetucci.com, but after reading this forum...I must say a silent tear was shed. Thank You for saving my butt. What about these websites:queenbeeofbeverlyhills.com
mohega.com
designerbrandoutlet.com
modaqueen.com
Pisa.com
Zhefiry.com
discountluxury.com
lunaestrella.com
lussoimports.com
Please help me navigate this tangled web...Where do all of you get the deals? Thanks!!!!
Oct 1, 2007, 2:09pm   #27
lorihmatthews
A taste for the arts
The sad fact is that if you want a new, authentic handbag, you most likely won't be able to get it at a "decent price" unless you find it on sale at a department store or REPUTABLE website, such as Neiman Marcus, eLuxury, Net-a-Porter, etc. I don't know all the sites that you mentioned but a few of them are known to sell fakes. There are many sellers on eBay who sell authentic merchandise, but you have to be very, very careful. Those who sell authentic merchandise on eBay are either selling from their personal collections or perhaps for friends and family. For example, you cannot get Louis Vuitton at a discount -- their bags do not go one sale and are never sold anywhere except eLuxury and other high end department stores. Any webiste that tells you otherwise is lying.

You will learn a great deal here by reading the threads and you will be pointed in the right direction. Have fun and good luck!
Oct 1, 2007, 3:19pm   #28
Swanky Mama Of Three
Originally Posted by aeswart
Ok, so there has to be a way to get AUTHENTIC handbags by all the big guys at a decent price...Right?
no actually
There's no place online that sells authentic Chanel, hermes or LV at "a decent price"/steal.
Oct 1, 2007, 3:37pm   #29
g
gtomad
Originally Posted by aeswart
Ok, so there has to be a way to get AUTHENTIC handbags by all the big guys at a decent price...Right? I mean, all the people on Ebay (that are selling authentic) have to get there supply from somewhere...WHERE???? I have bought list after list and received dead end after dead end! I was excited about Fetucci.com, but after reading this forum...I must say a silent tear was shed. Thank You for saving my butt. What about these websites:queenbeeofbeverlyhills.com
mohega.com
designerbrandoutlet.com
modaqueen.com
Pisa.com
Zhefiry.com
discountluxury.com
lunaestrella.com
lussoimports.com
Please help me navigate this tangled web...Where do all of you get the deals? Thanks!!!!
I do not know about some of the web sites you have listed but l do know that Zhefiry.com sells replica/fake bags and was a member of eBay turning over £21,000 per month in fakes until they were NARU by eBay. They then opened up at least two other ids - one of which was brought down yet again and have now obviously opened up their website as they were listing over 130 bags at any one time. Big, big business to lose out on eBay. Please dont get scammed into thinking that their items are authentic!!
Oct 1, 2007, 9:15pm   #30
a
aeswart
THANK YOU !!!! THIS FORUM ROCKS...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >