Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Authenticate This Furla

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 3, 2008, 7:47pm   #31
somanyamys's Avatar
somanyamys
Member
Originally Posted by morning glory
I passed on the first bag and still waiting for the photos of the second. The bidding lasts for two more days, so we'll see.
Glad to help! Good luck!
Jun 3, 2008, 9:15pm   #32
somanyamys's Avatar
somanyamys
Member
Originally Posted by kcdee0527
hi im new to furla..and im not familiar with authenticity issues..
can someone authenticate this pretty bag for me pls?
tnx
http://cgi.ebay.ph/AUTHENTIC-FURLA-GOLD-LEATHER-HANDBAG_W0QQitemZ230258707660QQihZ013QQcategoryZ45 229QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
hi there... I wish there were a real expert around to help y'all!

Like I said earlier, I am definitely not an expert - I only own 2 Furlas, and I'm not familiar with that particular style of bag at all. I can tell you that the closeup of the zipper and the lining looks right to me. I can also tell you that on both my Furlas, the zipper pulls say "FURLA" on one side, and then "FURLA" plus a bunch of other stuff on the other side. So you could ask the seller for a picture of the OTHER side of the zipper pull if you wanted to be extra careful. Does that make sense?

(PLEASE, SOMEBODY, we need some real Furla experts in here to come along and give all these nice folks some REAL advice!)
Jun 4, 2008, 5:10am   #33
m
manish&gw
Member
Originally Posted by kcdee0527
hi im new to furla..and im not familiar with authenticity issues..
can someone authenticate this pretty bag for me pls?
tnx
http://cgi.ebay.ph/AUTHENTIC-FURLA-GOLD-LEATHER-HANDBAG_W0QQitemZ230258707660QQihZ013QQcategoryZ45 229QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Hi kcdee0527, i'm not an expert on Furla also.
but i see a similar item in ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-FURLA-...QQcmdZViewItem

perhaps you can compare them.. good luck on bidding..
Jun 4, 2008, 9:13am   #34
maryg1's Avatar
maryg1
K in a circle
Originally Posted by somanyamys
hi there... I wish there were a real expert around to help y'all!

Like I said earlier, I am definitely not an expert - I only own 2 Furlas, and I'm not familiar with that particular style of bag at all. I can tell you that the closeup of the zipper and the lining looks right to me. I can also tell you that on both my Furlas, the zipper pulls say "FURLA" on one side, and then "FURLA" plus a bunch of other stuff on the other side. So you could ask the seller for a picture of the OTHER side of the zipper pull if you wanted to be extra careful. Does that make sense?

(PLEASE, SOMEBODY, we need some real Furla experts in here to come along and give all these nice folks some REAL advice!)
Originally Posted by manish&gw
Hi kcdee0527, i'm not an expert on Furla also.
but i see a similar item in ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-FURLA-LEATHER-MAY-SHOPPER-TOTE-BAG-345_W0QQitemZ170223702019QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63852Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

perhaps you can compare them.. good luck on bidding..
I'm unfortunately not familiar with Furla's newer lines like these, but the second one definitely authentic IMO, while I'd like to see more pictures of the first one
Jun 4, 2008, 9:52am   #35
somanyamys's Avatar
somanyamys
Member
Originally Posted by manish&gw
Hi kcdee0527, i'm not an expert on Furla also.
but i see a similar item in ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-FURLA-LEATHER-MAY-SHOPPER-TOTE-BAG-345_W0QQitemZ170223702019QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63852Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

perhaps you can compare them.. good luck on bidding..
Ah, more info makes this so much easier!! Comparing pictures from the 2 auctions, in the first auction there is a picture of the full inside of the bag (the second picture in the slideshow) -- it doesn't look like it matches the picture of the inside of the bag of the authentic bag shown in the second auction. The picture in the second auction suggests that the bag should be fully lined with the FURLA signature lining, and it doesn't look like the bag in the first auction is. So for the first auction (the one that kcdee0527 was asking about), I'm voting fake. Hope this helps.
Jun 4, 2008, 11:38am   #36
k
kcdee0527
Member
wow thanks for being so helpful somanyamys, manish&gw and maryg1! :)
Jun 4, 2008, 6:53pm   #37
sushimushi's Avatar
sushimushi
Member
i got this as a gift and wondering if it's real or not.
Attached Images
    
Jun 4, 2008, 11:39pm   #38
m
manish&gw
Member
can anyone help me on this ebay number: 350064866780
Jun 5, 2008, 7:36am   #39
maryg1's Avatar
maryg1
K in a circle
Originally Posted by sushimushi
i got this as a gift and wondering if it's real or not.
Is it a Furla? looks like a Balenciaga model to me
Jun 5, 2008, 8:31am   #40
sushimushi's Avatar
sushimushi
Member
yep, it's a balenciaga, but i'm new to purseforum , so i guess i should have posted that on the balenciaga thread, oh well...
Jun 5, 2008, 11:26am   #41
somanyamys's Avatar
somanyamys
Member
sushimushi, I think you'll definitely have better luck if you post those pictures again in the Balenciaga thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciag...ga-302466.html

Hope this helps!
Jul 5, 2008, 5:56pm   #42
alec_mcbeal's Avatar
alec_mcbeal
Member
Hi can please someone help me to authenticate this furla bag. I bought it from craigslist, very cheap but wondering if its authentic ...I would appreciate your comments . Thanks
Jul 5, 2008, 6:25pm   #43
alec_mcbeal's Avatar
alec_mcbeal
Member
I bought this in craigslist near our place , im not sure if its authentic pls help me authenticate thanks
Attached Images
     
Jul 6, 2008, 5:22pm   #44
m
morning glory
Member
Hi! Could you experts please help me authenticate these Furla bags:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Auth-FURLA-CAR...d=p3911.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Auth-FURLA-Lar...d=p3911.c0.m14

Thank you!
Jul 7, 2008, 3:50pm   #45
alec_mcbeal's Avatar
alec_mcbeal
Member
hi guys help me authenticate my furla iM still not getting any replies... please comment thanks
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools