Home > >

Authenticate This Isabella Fiore!

POST A REPLY

Dec 28, 2007, 5:07pm   #61
B. Jara
Originally Posted by illinirdhd
I have to say that unless I'm looking at feedback of a seller who sells "adult" products, I am skeptical of private feedback. When I read negative feedback, I want to see what the buyer purchased. If I'm buying a handbag, I don't care about negative feedback from someone who bought a t-shirt and received the wrong size. But I DO want to know if the seller has been accused of selling fake bags.

I KNOW that there are probably a million good reasons for keeping feedback private, but I am always a little bit skeptical.
I was referring to keeping my buyers name private...not keeping my feedback private.

IMO, this should have no impact on deciding whether to buy from a seller or not...feedback will still be visible regarding the sellers prior transaction, just not theid of the person it came from.
Keeps the buyers info private.
Jan 25, 2008, 9:16am   #62
JSH812
horses&hounds
Is this real?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

I asked a question, seller claims it to be 100% authentic but does not have receipt or tags.... help!
Jan 26, 2008, 1:38pm   #63
JSH812
horses&hounds
anybody?
Feb 14, 2008, 4:47am   #64
f
flyflossy
It's real. I have the Drew in Black, this distressed brown (shown), red and mustard--never used the red or mustard. FAB bag!! Head-turner. Leather quality--impeccable--it creaks and smells DELICIOUS!! The Drew is really big--the Kate is very roomy and big enough--width is about 16". I hate being an IF fanatic!!
Feb 14, 2008, 5:16am   #65
f
flyflossy
Sorry, Mama--wallet's a fraud--they've gotten MOST of the fake Buried Treaure stuff off of eBay-- but if you see that orange scarf--THAT's the dead give-away!!! If you love leather, you won't even question that pleather material the fakes are done in!!!! Replica is almost exact in detail, though...... my first two were fakes but I sent them back within three days..... I won two Brittas, one Audra and one wallet-- even two of my pens were fake!! Death to fake IF sellers!!
Feb 14, 2008, 5:22am   #66
f
flyflossy
oRANGE SCARF IS always THE FAKE!!!
Feb 14, 2008, 5:24am   #67
f
flyflossy
i'M A CUSTOMER OF HERS, TOO!! 100% AUTHENTIC!!
Feb 14, 2008, 7:28pm   #68
SoxFan777
j'adore dior
What a wonderful bag! I hope you won the auction...
Feb 29, 2008, 10:42am   #69
LisaMarie666
I saw this really nice bag on ebay, and although someone has bought it, i would like to know if its authentic.

Feb 29, 2008, 11:26pm   #70
b
betterlife
Could any of the experts out there authenticate this IF Audra bag?
Nowhere in the post does it say "authentic", which makes me wonder ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=013

Thanks a lot!
Mar 1, 2008, 12:06am   #71
loren
it looks exactly like mine but i'm no expert. also, he has a long history with ebay and excellent feedback. i'd say go for it.
Mar 1, 2008, 9:52am   #72
rbaby
Insufficient Funds
Yes, this looks good to me too
Mar 1, 2008, 11:36am   #73
b
betterlife
Thank you so much for your opinion. I'll go for it.
Mar 2, 2008, 1:40pm   #74
Frame Bag Frau
sorry for the double post...
Mar 2, 2008, 1:41pm   #75
Frame Bag Frau
Hi all. A friend of mine just bought this on Ebay-- the seller looked OK but she is now wondering if it looks legit. I am not so familiar with Isabella. Please have a look and give me the benefit of your vast experience. Many thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270215144594&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >