Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

where to have this bag custom made

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2009, 8:12pm   #1
i_love_yorkie
and BAGS
so im madly in love w this bag, i gotta have it. im searching around for the real one. meanwhile, do you know where i can have this bag custom made? etsy? do you know the specific seller that can made this for me? please help...
i may just need the body, i can put beads, crystal and sequin on myself...
oh gosh...i want it badly
Attached Images

Aug 16, 2009, 2:42am   #2
Izznit
haha no.
Not sure, but that is REALLY cute!
Aug 16, 2009, 7:32pm   #3
sweetdreamer16
ahha that is so cute! you can try the alchamy thingy on etsy where you request for the bag to be made and etsy makers contact you....at least i think that's hwo it works!
Aug 17, 2009, 11:21am   #4
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
that bag is cute but it looks HUGE! lol maybe the girl in the photo is just really tiny?
the alchemy thing on etsy sounds like a good idea, but i've never done it myself so i'm not sure how it works either.
or just try to find someone you know that knows how to sew :)
Sep 11, 2009, 6:25pm   #5
G
Ginger01
Ginger
I'd try etsy, for starters.

I make custom totes and bags - but I've never worked with beads much before.

I would suggest getting your dimensions together, and maybe even seeking out a pattern for it. Try visiting a fabric store and seeking out advice on locating someone who makes custom purses. Check out Vogue for a pattern.

There's one more place you can check there's a website online that provides free patterns / pattern-making tools online (try Google - the name of the free demo version is Wild Things Vintage). I've downloaded a copy in the past - it's pretty neat.

Good luck!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >