Home The Playground Arts & Crafts

Where Buy Martha Stewart Glitter in Hematite (Large)


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 11, 2012, 12:21pm   #1
m
Thread Starter
Member
I've been looking online and in stores for Martha Stewart Glitter in the 4 oz (larger bottle) in Hematite, and can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find it? Thanks so much!
May 11, 2012, 3:15pm   #2
ILuvShopping's Avatar
★☆★★☆★★☆★
Originally Posted by marbella8
I've been looking online and in stores for Martha Stewart Glitter in the 4 oz (larger bottle) in Hematite, and can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find it? Thanks so much!
are you sure it comes in that size? i only see 1.5 oz available when searching for it online. 4 oz is a lot of glitter!
May 11, 2012, 8:35pm   #3
m
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by ILuvShopping
are you sure it comes in that size? i only see 1.5 oz available when searching for it online. 4 oz is a lot of glitter!
I called and Michaels carries the larger size, just not in hematite.
I want to glitter a pair of shoes, so I thought I might need a larger bottle. What do you think? Thanks!
May 11, 2012, 9:21pm   #4
ILuvShopping's Avatar
★☆★★☆★★☆★
Originally Posted by marbella8
I called and Michaels carries the larger size, just not in hematite.
I want to glitter a pair of shoes, so I thought I might need a larger bottle. What do you think? Thanks!
oh that's a bummer. do they have it in the smaller size? i would just collect as many 40% off coupons as possible and then go buy a bunch of the smaller size :) or if you have a joanne's fabric and they carry it, you can use multiple coupons in a single transaction there, unlike at michaels.
May 11, 2012, 10:51pm   #5
m
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by ILuvShopping
oh that's a bummer. do they have it in the smaller size? i would just collect as many 40% off coupons as possible and then go buy a bunch of the smaller size :) or if you have a joanne's fabric and they carry it, you can use multiple coupons in a single transaction there, unlike at michaels.
Thanks so much!
May 24, 2012, 11:30am   #6
j
Member
Glitter generally goes a long way.
You may find you don't need as much as you think.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Arts & Crafts  
TOP

Thread Tools