Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Show us your Cricut creations!!

POST A REPLY

Feb 9, 2012, 3:10am   #16
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by ILuvShopping
ok more people need to post what they make! i love looking at this stuff.
I'll post the birthday card I just made for DH soon.
Feb 9, 2012, 3:11am   #17
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by ILuvShopping
ok i caved and put a bid in on ebay for an expression. SUPER low so i doubt i get it but i checked out this seller's previously sold ones and some did go for pretty low.

and it's PINK! that makes it even better
Ahh, the pink one is for breast cancer awareness!! Let us know if you got it!!
Jun 11, 2012, 5:07am   #18
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
Here are a few more I've made.
Attached Images

Jun 11, 2012, 5:20am   #19
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
Here are two cards I made this evening. I did these using the Cricut, the Cuttlebug, and embossing.
Attached Images

Jun 11, 2012, 10:33am   #20
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
so cute!!! every time i go buy a cricut i think of all the fabulous thing i could probably(but would never) do lol. my cousin needs to live near me so i can use her's!!
Jun 29, 2012, 7:19pm   #21
Lody
Multi-Crafter
I'm so jealous... LOL I've always wanted a cricut for a long time, but I couldn't justify the cost --- considering other crafts I'm into.

For sure you'll gonna enjoy your new toy. Have fun, and always show us what you made with it!
Sep 26, 2012, 4:49pm   #22
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
so i'm a little nieve in the world of 'personal cutters' and i recently learned about sure cuts a lot and make the cut software... to find out that the owners of cricut sued both of those companies so you can no longer use them on the cricut machines.... however there are a bunch of other machines that you can...

one being the silhouette... which looks amazing... and if i'm reading correctly the most current version it comes with a program where you can design your own stuff and not use any cartridges (which is what SCAL and MTC do)

i even found a machine that does metal engraving! however that starts at $900+ which is sooooooo not even a possbility right now lol

but the silhouette is on amazon right now for about $270
Oct 26, 2012, 5:48pm   #23
bCr8iv
That's really great! They look so expensive.
Oct 26, 2012, 7:18pm   #24
Chineka
1-27-12 <3
Originally Posted by dearmissie
Here are two cards I made this evening. I did these using the Cricut, the Cuttlebug, and embossing.
I love the second card. So cute!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >