Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post Your Work-In-Progress Projects

POST A REPLY

May 17, 2012, 3:15pm   #1
Lody
Multi-Crafter
I started making puffy beaded beads yesterday... I finished 5 pieces so far, using japanese delica beads. They're so addictive that I wanna make them in various colors.
Attached Images

May 17, 2012, 3:42pm   #2
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
this isn't right now, but it represents what my workspace will look like in a day or two lol

i've branched off my jewelry and started making photo blocks and they're more popular than i ever imagined they would be!
May 17, 2012, 5:15pm   #3
Lody
Multi-Crafter
Those blocks look awesome! Interesting project.
May 18, 2012, 12:00pm   #4
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
thanks! they're super fun. i'm doing a lot right now for weddings and stuff that use personal photos. Mother's day was also another popular time for them (which i was really not expecting lol)

your stuff looks so intricate and time consumming! but gorgeous stuff. i wish i had the patience for stuff like that lol
May 21, 2012, 8:21am   #5
b
baronmom
I am new to the whole board, but I have found a neat idea on Pinterest and started to make these for gifts. I am waiting for a friend to print out some things for me because I had a neat idea for some necklaces with my sons football number in it in this same type of style. They are so easy and they look awesome when they are done.
http://pinterest.com/pin/209698926369738117/
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >