Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Post pics of your craft rooms or hobby spaces!

POST A REPLY

May 13, 2010, 7:26am   #31
FrankieP
Got the bug bag bug.
Alrighty, I've done up some photos! Slideshows don't run when posted here, so I'll just put the link to my blog post...

http://www.beautifulcorruption.com.a...ave-cuppa.html
May 14, 2010, 9:08am   #32
BagsRmyLife
Frankie I love those units from Ikea! I'm thinking about getting them as well and adding the desk in the center for easy workspace.
May 14, 2010, 9:16am   #33
FrankieP
Got the bug bag bug.
I saw that desk, was thinking of it but am getting a new sewing machine with a built-in table that fits around it, so won't need it now. Plus it'd make things a bit tight and wouldn't be so useful since I've made the cabinets display rather than work oriented. If you had all your crafty things to hand though in those cubes it'd be perfect.

I love their look, and got them for $80 each, super happy as you can't tell the mongy bits!
May 14, 2010, 1:33pm   #34
BagsRmyLife
That's exactly what I was thinking!! I figure the desk in the middle and to my left or right side I can grab whatever I needed. Plus the desk is a fairly large size so I can spread everything other. It'll be doing more than one job with crafting/sewing/workspace/extra storage space from stuff overflowing from my closet

I think I'll have to invest in the extra large one with 5X5 cubbies. $80 is a great price! I love IKEA!
May 25, 2010, 12:46am   #35
socalgrl86
Mommy Extraordinaire
I am SO jealous of all of your spaces! I only have a black desk from Ikea in the corner of our bedroom for space right now but DH and I are hoping to buy a bigger house in the next 3-5 years and one of the rooms will be a scrapbook room! YAY!
Jun 11, 2010, 5:16pm   #36
Ghost55
Frankie~ your space is wonderful!!!

I have an updated shot of my scrapbook room as It really wasn't quite me...yet.....now it is ALL me...LOL!
Attached Images

Aug 4, 2010, 8:00am   #37
PinkPudding
^ I really really love the color scheme! Is it more like tiffany blue or green-ish?
and it looks so neat
Aug 11, 2010, 3:07am   #38
kymmie
superficial quirk
I would love to know the brand and paint color you used in your art studio. It reminds me of Tiffany's!

Originally Posted by Ghost55

I have an updated shot of my scrapbook room as It really wasn't quite me...yet.....now it is ALL me...LOL!
Jan 12, 2012, 2:54pm   #39
Jeannam2008
Fashionably me :)
Originally Posted by Ghost55

This is like my dream craft room :) My fiance said I can have one of the extra bedrooms in our new place to use as big closet, but I've really gotten into crafts and want on. He said I can do whatever I want as long as he gets the garage all to himself...Fine by me!!! I can't wait to move it.

I also love that owl wall decal, is it from etsy? I've seen them everywhere
Jan 14, 2012, 10:33pm   #40
designerdreamin
That's it! When I finally get to paint my craft room I'm going to make it Tiffany Blue! What an inspiration your room is Ghost. I'm thinking though I need to finish this major declutter before I do anything to the room.
Feb 22, 2012, 1:47am   #41
Lzamare
Loving everyones space..... The colors are great!!!!
Feb 22, 2012, 11:45pm   #42
jehaga
This was my creative space a year ago right after the new floor and paint. It's a lot messier now. Our handyman put in the rubber stamp shelves 15 years ago.
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2012, 10:52am   #43
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
the rubber stamp shelves are an awesome idea!!
Feb 23, 2012, 10:57am   #44
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
here's my craft area before and after photos.
the 'before' is actually better than it was... we had to completely replace the floor and the entire support system because there were beams that were broken. so this actually shows the new floor before we finished it.

my after photo - right after i got it all set up - its MUCH messier now lol
new floors... new paint... ikea furniture.. i love it! i don't actually work out there much (no heat in the winter and no a/c in the summer) but it's great for holding all of my crap lol

Feb 23, 2012, 8:12pm   #45
jehaga
^what a great room to create in!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >