Home The Playground Arts & Crafts

Post pics of your craft rooms or hobby spaces!

POST A REPLY

Dec 8, 2008, 9:53am   #1
=^..^=
I'm so excited to see this new sub forum!!! I would love to see where everyone does their craft projects if you have a designated area (I can always use the decorating inspiration!) I will post some of my craft space shortly!
Dec 8, 2008, 12:50pm   #2
=^..^=
this is my little craft area for scrapbookingI have half of the 2nd bedroom in our apt. (the other half is my boyfriends office) I can't wait until we get a house- then i will have a whole room!!!

Dec 8, 2008, 1:05pm   #3
~*~ addicted ~*~
^^ Gorgeous and that is not a LITTLE space.... it's terrific!

Check out this thread for some more craft rooms!
http://forum.purseblog.com/arts-and-...es-394211.html
Dec 8, 2008, 1:08pm   #4
H
It looks so professionally merchandised! Where did you get that carousel and what do you keep on it?
Dec 8, 2008, 1:32pm   #5
=^..^=
thanks tygerkitty! i missed that other thread, i was just so excited to see this forum!!! i have some organization pics to post in there too!

honey228- thanks:) the carousel thing on the right is Walmart- i just keep my ink pads, chalks and adhesives on it. The thing on the left is the Clip it Up and its all stickers and scrapbooking embellishments!
Dec 8, 2008, 2:44pm   #6
over the moon
SpoilMeRotten - WOW that looks awesome. everything looks so organized!! i love the paper organizer on the right.

i already posted my pics in the other thread TygerKitty mentioned, but i'll repost them here anyway...here is my craft area we just finished setting up. it's in a corner of our game room upstairs..the rest of the room is our gym equipment (stationary bike, elliptical), which we never use lol.

anyway, we just finished setting it up, so i don't have much to fill all the drawers etc..but i hope to get more stuff as i get going with more projects etc

quasi-panoramic view
Dec 8, 2008, 2:50pm   #7
=^..^=
omg I love it sweetneet, that's a great space! thanks for posting!!! your desk and shelves are so cute (it all matches your purse closet too!) and I love the fabric lined baskets!

I got the paper shelves at hobby lobby, i wish i could squeeze in another one for my patterned paper!
Dec 8, 2008, 3:57pm   #8
L
these are awesome - but the number one thing that is wrong in both pictures: they are clean and full of crafts!!!! haha.
Dec 8, 2008, 4:38pm   #9
Wow, I'm jealous!! Amazing spaces! I have a fold away table that is only big enough for my sketchbook.. so I have to balance my paints/waters etc else where.. I have had many an accident! LOL
Dec 8, 2008, 8:12pm   #10
Choose to be happy
Spoil...we have the same embellishments center :) I love your space!

My pics are in the other thread too
Dec 9, 2008, 12:09am   #11
Fables in Fashion
SpoilMyRotten & sweetneet! You gals have totally inspired me :O My sewing area is constantly a total mess, I just love how organised and neat you both are!!!
Dec 12, 2008, 9:10am   #12
Ladies, I just had two craft shows back to back! Really nuts around here!
I will post the clean rooms after the Holiday guests leave!
Does anyone else's room get this bad?
They say a messy desk is a sign of a creative mind, so I guess I am safe?
Be kind!!!
Attached Images

Dec 13, 2008, 4:12am   #13
superficial quirk
Ugh! I am so envious. I keep waiting for the embellishment center to be back in stock on TwoPeas!
Dec 13, 2008, 8:35am   #14
t
:D
beautiful rooms spoilmerotten and sweetneet!

we've got an extra room in our 3 bedroom house that we arent using for anything in particular...im sure i can convince my boyfriend to build some shelves so i can organize my scrapbooking materials!
Dec 13, 2008, 9:54am   #15
I should post mine, so you guys can laugh at it

I have all my knitting stuff crammed into a GINORMOUS ziplock bag. It's like a 4ft bag; I have no idea where my mom got it. And for some reason, I keep it in the laundry room

I have a box of beading stuff floating around here somewhere too. It's like an actual craft box, made for beads, but that's only because my sister bought it for me. I had it all in ziplocks before that. Are you sensing a pattern here?
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Arts & Crafts