Home The Playground Arts & Crafts

Post pics of your craft rooms or hobby spaces!

POST A REPLY

Jan 19, 2009, 9:07am   #16
where's my bag?!
I accidentally posted a new thread about craft spaces and then found this thread!

I'm endlessly fascinated with looking at other crafters' spaces for ideas, whether it be a secluded nook, at the kitchen table, or an entire room devoted to creativity.

Having a dedicated crafting spot is the one project I've been unable to complete in my life -- my own crafting supplies are all over the house, on the floor, in boxes, etc. I have a guest room with two chrome shelving units but nowhere to work -- the guest bed takes up half the room!

I am looking forward to being inspired by what you all do with your spaces.
Jan 20, 2009, 7:45am   #17
SpoilMeRotten, your craft space is TDF! I am seriously drooling over your supplies

SweetNeet I was oogling your craft space too in the pics you had of your purse room.
Jan 21, 2009, 2:01am   #18
Meow!
Originally Posted by GondolaGirl
Ladies, I just had two craft shows back to back! Really nuts around here!
I will post the clean rooms after the Holiday guests leave!
Does anyone else's room get this bad?
They say a messy desk is a sign of a creative mind, so I guess I am safe?
Be kind!!!
You're safe in my book! No way I'll post my work area... when a desk or table gets filled, I usually just find the next open space.
Jan 21, 2009, 6:29am   #19
**I am a Vain Pot**
wow!! SpoilMeRotten and SweetNest, your working space is wonderful!!!
Jan 21, 2009, 8:03am   #20
Settling in...
Your work spaces are really really nice! I don't have an official work space yet, but promise to come back with pictures after we close on the house we are looking at!
Feb 12, 2010, 6:25pm   #21
Bump...I hope to add pics tomorrow =)
Feb 15, 2010, 4:24pm   #22
n
Here's the sewing nook in my kitchen. I also use a spare bedroom for my cutting table, clam shell press and fabric stash.

Feb 15, 2010, 6:36pm   #23
140 lbs lighter
Originally Posted by nancy2001
Here's the sewing nook in my kitchen. I also use a spare bedroom for my cutting table, clam shell press and fabric stash.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...1/P3051081.jpg
Wow, you sound and look like a pro!
Feb 16, 2010, 3:19am   #24
(Jennifer)
I am so envious of everyone that has a dedicated and well organized craft space. I hope to have one some day.
Feb 16, 2010, 10:42pm   #25
~*~ addicted ~*~
Originally Posted by nancy2001

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...1/P3051081.jpg
Okay, A) I adoreeeeeeeeeeee the yellow/black/white combo - it's LOVELY and B) I had no idea one person would ever own three (or more!?) sewing machines lol!
Feb 24, 2010, 9:10pm   #26
nancy please adopt me!!!! I have machine envy
I will post pic's of my sewing room after I've cleaned it LOL
Apr 14, 2010, 5:21pm   #27
Here is my scrapbook room. I am awaiting chinese lanterns in Turquoise, Lime green and lavender to adorn the ceiling. Here it is pre-lanterns.
Attached Images

Apr 14, 2010, 5:23pm   #28
a few more~
Attached Images

Apr 29, 2010, 4:08pm   #29
Proud Bagaholic
^^ Love it! Everyone's spaces are amazing! My space is so small it stops me from starting new projects...
May 11, 2010, 5:33pm   #30
Got the bug bag bug.
What a lovely idea for a thread! I'll take and post some proper pics later, but you can see a bit of mine here, the shelving and a tiny bit of my fabric stash.

POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Arts & Crafts