Home > >

Please Come See My Roomboxes

POST A REPLY

Nov 12, 2009, 7:31am   #46
Sammyjoe
Soap Maker
Even the cornicing has amazing attention to detail!! You should be an interior designer for sure!!
Nov 12, 2009, 8:21am   #47
tillie46
Thanks Sammyjoe, I wish my own house looked as good!!!!!
Nov 12, 2009, 4:35pm   #48
mirdc
bigger by the day
Holy moly! Those are amazing!
Nov 12, 2009, 5:52pm   #49
ilovepinkhearts
J'aime coeurs roses
those are amazing. you are very talented!! :)
Nov 12, 2009, 8:17pm   #50
Lvbabydoll
♥'s Cupcakes
Gorgeous!! My mom would love these, she has lots of mini rooms she has made: kitchens, a garden, butterfly room, nursery, boutique and a purse/designer items shop (with some of those same mini LV pieces and a couple of Hermes bags)!
Nov 13, 2009, 12:58pm   #51
rainrowan
where's my bag?!
This is exceptional work :) I can't get over the scale of the pieces, everything is perfectly scaled.

Do you get to exhibit these roomboxes at conventions etc?
Nov 13, 2009, 5:49pm   #52
tillie46
No, I don't rairowan......but I entered the "Luxury Bath" in a competition for miniatures, and I won first prize!!!!!! I was so blown away!!!!!!!! Thanks for looking!
Nov 13, 2009, 6:09pm   #53
berta
mom2 12paws
OMG these are gorgeous and amazing. I love the french country kitchen!
Nov 13, 2009, 6:17pm   #54
tillie46
Thanks berta, I was hoping for a
Nov 13, 2009, 11:30pm   #55
Vintage Leather
Bag Lady
That is just stunningly gorgeous. I am impressed by the level of detail you have achieved and the quality of your work.

Have you ever been to the Phoenix Art Museum in Arizona, or the Art Institute of Chicago. Its been a few years for me, but I believe they have an impressive collection of roomboxes - all part of the Thorne collection.

http://www.phxart.org/collection/thorneroomsmain.php
Nov 14, 2009, 3:07am   #56
kmh1190
Purse crazed
I've just stumbled across this thread and am just utterly amazed. I want to live in your little roomboxes! Truly you are talented and have a great eye for detail. Thank you for sharing your work!
Nov 14, 2009, 3:44am   #57
xlana
I love looking at miniatures too!! Roomboxes have always astounded me because there are so many small details that all together make the rooms so amazing. Yours are no different!! My favorite is the bathroom!! It just looks so elegant and regal.

I knew these items take a long time to make, but at the same time a year is a very long time!! I bet it's because you paid attention to all the little details and knew that you couldn't rush a project like this. But how in the hell do you make the electric system in the roomboxes?? lol

GREAT job!!
Nov 14, 2009, 9:07am   #58
tillie46
xlana^...........I don't do the electric wiring, my DH does it!!!!!!! lol
Nov 14, 2009, 5:05pm   #59
k
kimalee
Girlie, these are amazing! I can't believe the attention to detail and the time it took to complete them...what a talent. They're amazing!
Nov 14, 2009, 9:08pm   #60
Swanky Mama Of Three
OMG Tillie!
I have had to look 2-3 times to wrap my head around these! These rooms are better accessorized than my REAL rooms!
Amazing!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >