Home > >

My Kitchen is DONE!!

POST A REPLY

Dec 28, 2009, 12:48am   #16
flashy.stems
Hermès Hottie
wow! your kitchen looks great! congrats!
Feb 4, 2010, 11:10pm   #17
b
beljwl
Account Deactivated
It is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!!
Feb 5, 2010, 7:54pm   #18
monkeytail
(Jennifer)
Your kitchen looks great. You must be so happy!
Feb 8, 2010, 4:59pm   #19
kcf68
Hopelessly Addicted!
Wow talk about a DIY project. It takes a long time to do cabinets. Great job...I had a friend redo her old kitchen except she painstakingly painter her cabinets white with new drawer pulls. Kudos to you it looks wonderful.
Apr 20, 2011, 6:10am   #20
q
qas
Great kitchen. I like the color of the almirah's and dinning table also. here is gift for you to be placed at your table...

second one is a spring basket....it could be closed as well and looks very compact.
Attached Images

Apr 20, 2011, 10:30am   #21
pmburk
Your kitchen looks great! Congrats! We redid our kitchen last year and I know how great it feels to finally have it finished up.

Regarding the non-matching area, is it wood or veneer? I'd go for 2 different finishes on those areas. For the upper area, I'd sand & stain that area to match the cabinets. If you're very careful and do light coats you should be able to get by without any streaking. In theory I like the chalkboard paint idea, but I really don't think it will work well for your area. That's a big area to be painted solid black. I think it will make things look smaller and more closed-in.

For the area below the bar, I'd definitely paint that the same color as your walls.

What color are the walls just off that area? Is it possible you could do both areas as an "accent" type color?
Apr 20, 2011, 2:00pm   #22
girlsnstilettos
Very nice kitchen, congrats!
Mar 18, 2012, 3:01am   #23
kipkapst7
Chalkboard paint comes in many colors now including white :)
Apr 1, 2012, 1:25am   #24
Lady Chinadoll
Congrats! your kitchen looks great!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >