POST A REPLY

Aug 24, 2010, 3:46pm   #61
Ducks for the Cup!
Aww everyone's dogs are so cute!

This is my Bichon- Shih Tzu, Toby.
We've had him since he was a tiny puppy and he is 13 years old now.

Aug 26, 2010, 7:06pm   #62
*MuAH*
^^^^0mg!!! sooooooooo cute!!!!
Sep 22, 2010, 10:26pm   #63
I'm having difficulty finding a good groomer. My old groomer LEFT. So, I had a new groomer do my boy. He was BALD (I could see his skin) when she was done and very traumatized. I sobbed all the way home. I was so mad!
Feb 24, 2011, 1:16am   #64
Hi all! I'm really hoping that this is the right place to post this.

I have been wanting a dog for about ten years now and I have finally settled on a Shih Tzu. However, I have been looking for a solid two months for a decent breeder to no avail. I have contacted the American Shih Tzu club and the breeders that they listed, however not a single response.

Does anyone have any tips to finding a good Shih Tzu breeder? Can anyone recommend a breeder?

Thank you so much!
Feb 24, 2011, 2:32am   #65
~One Day At A Time~
^Maybe your vet could recommend a breeder? Good luck!
Feb 24, 2011, 3:50pm   #66
Originally Posted by MarneeB
^Maybe your vet could recommend a breeder? Good luck!
I've actually never had a pet before...so I don't have a vet.
Jul 3, 2011, 1:03pm   #67
hi everyone!
i LOVE shih tzu! my sister has one, my mom had 3 (two died) and now i have one!
meet my Molly bear!!!

when we first got her, she was the runt of her litter

her daddy got her a food bowl she couldnt even reach, and shes trying to bring her plate in her house!
[a regular kennel was too big for her, so we gave her this until she was big enough]

her most recent at 14 weeks. just got her first hair cut!

ahhh she's growing up too fast!
Nov 16, 2011, 11:38pm   #68
<3 my iPhone
Originally Posted by colabear1
This is such a great thread! Here is my baby
Awww he looks so much like my dog -Bourbon. Too cute
Jul 25, 2012, 3:39am   #69
I have one and she's like a furball! She's so fat and fluffy, but mind you, she's not overweight (haha my vet said so). However, vet also said that she should not gain any more weight
Sep 7, 2012, 2:55am   #70
I
I have a shih tzu called sasha she's 9 now but not ageing well :( I also have a Staffordshire bull terrier who's 5.
My little shih tzu rules the staffy with an iron rod & has given him a few nasty nips over the years but he never retaliates. She is the guard dog of the house & my window cleaner is terrified of her though he pets the staffy he would never risk his fingers with sasha.
As she gets older & her health declines I've started to think about life without her & just the thought of losing her brings me to tears, lord knows how i will cope when the time comes. A dogs life seems like a long time when you take on a puppy but it flys by & only those that that have loved a pet can know how it feels when those years are coming to a close.
But for now she is still the boss & everyday is a pleasure to have her.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Animalicious!